Should a 5 month pregnant woman PAINT?

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 20th, 2017 9:05 pm
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2008
2671 posts
185 upvotes
Toronto
Dont paint, take some rest. what if you are trying to climb a ladder a fell? or just trip?
why take the risk??

I am tired of all these newspaper articles where a 9 month pregnant woman is wight lifting or winning gold in olympics.

pregnancy in itself is a huge responsibility and a big toll on a woman's health for something that is worthy of all moons and stars, so why tell her to do everything else is the world as if pregnancy is a benign situation. ITs a big thing that I am sure majority if not all man can take upon themselves if given an option; and yes, dont be fooled into doing it in the name of "women empowerment".
Jan 29, 2015
50 posts
17 upvotes
zero voc paint probably doesn't really mean zero voc, since there's still voc in the colour pigments.
Deal Guru
Aug 22, 2011
13983 posts
3525 upvotes
Ottawa
rytwjyx wrote:
Aug 9th, 2017 4:34 pm
zero voc paint probably doesn't really mean zero voc, since there's still voc in the colour pigments.
100% correct.
I recently bought 0 VOC paint with a disclaimer of "No VOCs (before adding colourant)".
Apr 14, 2015
405 posts
63 upvotes
Tsuu T'Ina, AB
Consider painting the room after your baby is born. In fact, wait three to five years, because it will certainly need it much, much more by then.