• Last Updated:
  • Sep 12th, 2019 3:15 pm
[OP]
Jan 13, 2015
15 posts
3 upvotes
Milton

Should I return Apple Ipad 9.7” model ?

I bought an Apple ipad 9.7” yesterday for $359 from Staples. Wondering if should return it with the hope that prices will go down further with the announcement of new ipad today. Any thoughts ?

Note: I am not looking for new models rather price is the factor.
5 replies
Dec 18, 2017
490 posts
199 upvotes
London, On
Strikes me that that's already a pretty reduced price isn't it? The new one is supposed to be $349 US or something. Not sure how much cheaper the current model will go, I wouldn't expect a fire sale or anything.
Oct 26, 2016
184 posts
122 upvotes
The newer model has the A10 chip too Thinking Face I would honestly buy the new one with student discount (399$) or like a Staples coupon that works. Then later you can sell the newer model at a higher price Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat
Sep 5, 2019
4 posts
New York
I would recommend you to return your 9.7 inch iPad Pro. It only has 2 GBs of RAM, which is NOT upgradeable.

No mice or trackpads, just touch and the Apple Pencil or other third party stylii. You will get it in much lower prices since the new ipad is in line.
Dec 18, 2017
490 posts
199 upvotes
London, On
He doesn't have a Pro at that price, he has a 2018 regular Ipad on sale. Regular price is $429, new Ipad is going to be $429. Doubtful the old Ipad is going to drop very soon below the $359 OP paid. Maybe a black Friday blowout, over 2 months from now. Also depends on what kind of stock Apple has on hand. Older Ipads seem to disappear off the market a lot sooner than older Iphones do when new ones come out.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
3106 posts
1822 upvotes
Vancouver
Apple products generally don’t go on sale for a big discount except for iPad Pro when they clear out, it’s actually a pretty decent size discount. If you need t now, I would just keep it. If you want to wait till Black Friday then go ahead but remember if the deal is hot, odds are it will be gone very quickly.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)