Fashion & Beauty

SHOW US your M2M 'bespoke' SUIT Thread ... Maxwell, Indochino, IM-label, Empire, etc.

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 23rd, 2023 3:22 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2009
2507 posts
551 upvotes
TO
TodayHello wrote: If you're in Toronto, go to Rego Bespoke downtown and try both.
I had a bad experience with a M2M suit from Rego. Didn’t fit good even after they re-altered it. My off the rack Boss suits fit better! I have seen good stuff with Indochina though.
Mar 1, 2014
5 posts
Toronto
anyone know the best place to get samuelsohn mtm?

what is the starting price point nowadays during the sale events?
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2013
1768 posts
2593 upvotes
Surmesur suit and shirt. Im pretty satisfied. Fabric is a dark navy stripe pattern.

Great experience. Friendly and helpful staff, complimentary 12 years old scotch during the process.
Took 21 days to deliver and I only had the jacket sleeves shortened half an inch so far. I think the rest is good.

Im a big guy, 6'1 245lbs so nothing off the rack fits me very well

Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2012
2319 posts
620 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
Just did a round of a couple places today and looking for additional feedback.

Went to:
- Indochino
- Harry Rosen
- Garrison Bespoke

Definitely did not like the feel of Indochino and from reading here the general consensus is not good.

Garrison seemed like top quality work. They quoted me approximately $2100 for a 3 piece from their 'Modern Bespoke collection'. Anyone get something from them recently? What was the final outcome like?
Deal Fanatic
Oct 8, 2005
6565 posts
2095 upvotes
After wearing 2 sets of suits all day for like 5 days, I realized loro piana fabric upgrade was well worth it. The suit with LP fabric have much less wrinkles.
Deal Addict
Jul 1, 2007
2594 posts
99 upvotes
Can anybody give me a referral to S&M? $20 in it for you. PM me. thanks.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 8, 2005
6565 posts
2095 upvotes
mebiuspower wrote: After wearing 2 sets of suits all day for like 5 days, I realized loro piana fabric upgrade was well worth it. The suit with LP fabric have much less wrinkles.
To add to this, the Loro Piana fabric was MUCH easier to steam wrinkles out... it just bounces right back like it's magic.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 8, 2005
6565 posts
2095 upvotes
Got hand sewen button holes done by Timothy Hanchett, bespoke tailor in the city.

Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2014
6054 posts
4059 upvotes
Parry Sound
mebiuspower wrote: Got hand sewen button holes done by Timothy Hanchett, bespoke tailor in the city.

Strong bump

Looking good
This message has not been approved by The Office of The Mayor of Toronto.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)