Sony Playstation 4 Pre-order Thread - $399 - Out Now

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 24th, 2013 5:47 pm
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2011
1682 posts
881 upvotes
Montreal
x2plyx wrote: I can confirm that too, was watching last night and the guy doing presentation even said it works out to be less than $5 a month per year.
Yes BUT that was the breakdown price if you pay for a year. They announced the $10 month to month option (I think I read it on IGN). Trust me, if you choose to pay month to month, an option that actually is not available at the moment, it will cost $10. The annual fee is the best way to go.
Banned
Sep 29, 2012
1269 posts
95 upvotes
Toronto
Picked up FIFA 14, would get NBA Live 14 as well - but I'm a fan of 2k14.
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
3763 posts
1545 upvotes
Montreal
JackWhyte wrote: no, the developers and microsoft/sony already said that these would not be playable cross-platforms between xbone/360 or ps3/ps4. this was in an early article but it was clearly stated.
I'm pretty much sure Square-Enix FFXIV will be cross platform "PS3/PS4/PC" however the PS4 version will be release later in 2014...
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2007
8443 posts
2349 upvotes
Toronto
Is FS taking preorders in store as well? I would rather have a physical preorder receipt so I can pick up the system during the actual launch date.
Dec 10, 2003
443 posts
40 upvotes
Toronto
appleb wrote: Is FS taking preorders in store as well? I would rather have a physical preorder receipt so I can pick up the system during the actual launch date.
Should be, I grabbed from BB in store today.
Apr 15, 2008
71 posts
30 upvotes
chatham
This is not a hot deal. This is normal, regular price. The last thing RFD needs is scam/spam posts.
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2012
3479 posts
609 upvotes
Nova Scotia
PRO-TIP (lol not really)

Go on kijiji now and can scoop up some cheap qualifiers for the ebgames promo (or equivilent), trade 5 worth $8 get $100 extra towards pre-order.

People are letting things go pretty cheap around here now, black ops -$10 ($8 tiv), black ops 2 $15 ($17 tiv) for some examples.

Paying more than tiv but with the promo it works out better. With some things I already have to trade I could only be spending about $100-150 out right on ps4, if all goes well that is (can't trust some of the tivs.. so not 100%).
I'm not on the can right now, I swear
Sep 28, 2009
468 posts
443 upvotes
Cambob wrote: This is not a hot deal. This is normal, regular price. The last thing RFD needs is scam/spam posts.
You're absolutely right, this whole thread is a SCAM! And you're the first out of hundreds of visitors to figure it out.
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2012
4440 posts
7634 upvotes
Toronto
Cambob wrote: This is not a hot deal. This is normal, regular price. The last thing RFD needs is scam/spam posts.
take a chill pill.
Dec 6, 2005
422 posts
83 upvotes
Is it me or did FS and BB just start adding an Environmental handling fee to the price? I swear when it was in my cart earlier that $3.50 was not included. I already pre-ordered with EB so I still got the lower price, but I was going to pre-order another one with FS/BB. Not now!
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2008
1432 posts
114 upvotes
kayden wrote: Is it me or did FS and BB just start adding an Environmental handling fee to the price? I swear when it was in my cart earlier that $3.50 was not included. I already pre-ordered with EB so I still got the lower price, but I was going to pre-order another one with FS/BB. Not now!
I've order 6 games on BB and no enviro fee on any of them.
Deal Addict
Jun 3, 2011
2483 posts
699 upvotes
Winnipeg
I went ahead and got two more, one from bb and fs, so now 2 from each total. Will probably end up cancelling 3 but I just wanna have my name down in case things get crazy, haha
😉
Dec 6, 2005
422 posts
83 upvotes
Newman26 wrote: I've order 6 games on BB and no enviro fee on any of them.
The console, not the games.
Deal Addict
Jun 3, 2011
2483 posts
699 upvotes
Winnipeg
kayden wrote: The console, not the games.
I didn't have to pay one just now
😉
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2003
4003 posts
1841 upvotes
I don't get these posts, does the existence of this thread dramatically impact your forum experience?

Where have you been the last 3 console launches? This is the norm.
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2008
1432 posts
114 upvotes
kayden wrote: The console, not the games.
Not the console either on best buy or futureshop...
Aug 28, 2011
294 posts
33 upvotes
Calgary
SHR3WD wrote: Bf4 or COD Ghosts? :/
After not being able to make up my mind, I'm going to say easily BF4.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)