Tags:
None
Dec 30, 2010
12 posts
1 upvote
Toronto

4 Day Vacation in August

Hello,
My fiance and myself are looking to plan a four day trip in late August. We are not picky and would like to get value for our money, hoping to spend no more than $1200 for the both of us. I am open to suggestions keeping in mind travel time from Toronto and where the best values are.
Thanks so much :)
8 replies
Banned
Sep 24, 2006
4699 posts
206 upvotes
$1200 just for hotel + transportation, or $1200 with all entertainment as well?

If entertainment is extra on top, i'd suggest Boston.
Dec 30, 2010
12 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
We were thinking Boston however my fiancee has already been there :) We were hoping to keep it as close to $1200 as possible. What do you think we would be looking at realistically for Boston?
Thanks.
Banned
Sep 24, 2006
4699 posts
206 upvotes
Well thats' why I asked if it included entertainment as well. Last time I went to boston I got a flight/hotel package off hotwire (or was it priceline?) that was a direct flight + 4 night stay at the Intercontinental Boston for $570 a person
Dec 30, 2010
12 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
That soulds like a great deal...exactely what we are looking for...good to know it's doable :) Still open to other suggestions :)
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9315 posts
7703 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Depends whether you like country or city life? What you're interested in during on vacation? etc.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 12, 2005
5186 posts
1829 upvotes
Mississauga
Do you guys actually like Boston? I'm there a week every few months and don't find it THAT interesting. Not much to do besides eat
Banned
Sep 24, 2006
4699 posts
206 upvotes
GateGuardian wrote: Do you guys actually like Boston? I'm there a week every few months and don't find it THAT interesting. Not much to do besides eat
I love it. It's super clean, friendly people, and yes great eating. Nice for a 2-4 day weekend trip.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9315 posts
7703 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
You need to understand US history to truly appreciate Boston, and other nearby cities with historical significance.

GateGuardian wrote: Do you guys actually like Boston? I'm there a week every few months and don't find it THAT interesting. Not much to do besides eat

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)