Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Oppomart] One plus One smartphone $389. US

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 16th, 2014 2:04 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2010
1048 posts
784 upvotes
does this phone work on WInd/rogers?
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
25986 posts
10378 upvotes
I just wish I could afford one of their Blu Ray players as they were always rated #1. But I guess there is no more market for those...
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2002
3571 posts
2935 upvotes
GTA
Picked up 3 x 16 GB version in Beijing @ CNY 1999 each, comes with ColorOS but successfully flashed Cyangemod 11S release version

Currently in Japan, doesn't seem to work with local bands, will see when I get it back to GTA
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2002
3571 posts
2935 upvotes
GTA
flaming homer wrote: Picked up 3 x 16 GB version in Beijing @ CNY 1999 each, comes with ColorOS but successfully flashed Cyangemod 11S release version

Currently in Japan, doesn't seem to work with local bands, will see when I get it back to GTA
Doesn't look like it will work with Wind/Mobilicity's AWS band
Jul 27, 2007
230 posts
21 upvotes
Toronto
For those of you still looking for the Chinese edition, check out http://flosmall.com/. I picked up the 64GB at a much cheaper price than any AliExpress seller at $467 USD with DHL express shipping included. Pretty much arrived in Toronto in 1.5 days from Hong Kong after it was shipped. Works perfect on Rogers LTE.
Aug 25, 2011
29 posts
4 upvotes
KrazyDesi wrote: For those of you still looking for the Chinese edition, check out http://flosmall.com/. I picked up the 64GB at a much cheaper price than any AliExpress seller at $467 USD with DHL express shipping included. Pretty much arrived in Toronto in 1.5 days from Hong Kong after it was shipped. Works perfect on Rogers LTE.
Any customs clearance fees ?
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2008
1185 posts
610 upvotes
Edmonton
Bedboi wrote: i too hope the nexus 6 is gonna be a crazy spec phone as well.

but how can you say something so redonkulous?
the nexus line was never meant to be a giant in the phone market where it is the big boys samsung/apple reign supreme.
also, the nexus line was meant to be a GIANT KILLER and so is this OPO.
so it doesnt make sense for something that were meant help drive market price lower going to kill one another.
if anything, they'd be helping each other gain more market control with different affordable options and thus they are meant as GIANT KILLERS.

i thought this was everyone's thinking. or am i wrong?
There isn't going to be a nexus 6. Google confirmed awhile back they are discontinuing the nexus line.

edit: my bad. i heard about this earlier in the year. since then, reports have stated that the line may be discontinued in 2015 and possibly replaced with a more premium phone.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 7, 2008
5861 posts
777 upvotes
Ottawa
canukeneh wrote: There isn't going to be a nexus 6. Google confirmed awhile back they are discontinuing the nexus line.
link?
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2002
3571 posts
2935 upvotes
GTA
chaugh wrote: does this phone work on WInd/rogers?
Buying from Oppomart - Rogers = Yes, Wind = NO
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2012
1802 posts
370 upvotes
Just got an invite for a 64 gb minutes ago actually, I would imagine anyone who requested an invite on their website should be getting one soon.

$349 plus $27 shipping to the GTA for the 64gb
Mar 6, 2010
369 posts
112 upvotes
plebeian wrote: Just got an invite for a 64 gb minutes ago actually
Care to invite others? :)

I have been waiting for months for one, how did you get it?
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2012
1802 posts
370 upvotes
zhuanyi wrote: Care to invite others? :)

I have been waiting for months for one, how did you get it?
I don't have any other invites according to my account on the one plus website, maybe when I get the phone I'll get codes in the box or something.

The invite just came, I have no idea how or why I got it.
Oct 11, 2007
499 posts
399 upvotes
Montreal
plebeian wrote: I don't have any other invites according to my account on the one plus website, maybe when I get the phone I'll get codes in the box or something.

Was your membership number low?
Nov 1, 2007
259 posts
32 upvotes
plebeian wrote: I don't have any other invites according to my account on the one plus website, maybe when I get the phone I'll get codes in the box or something.

:mad: I've been waiting months for an invite! Did you register on their website early? Or perhaps you entered one of their contests? Otherwise, someone must have invited you. Seriously, I'm trying to understand how people are getting invites and it's almost seemingly random.
Dec 10, 2009
389 posts
139 upvotes
Edmonton

Did you submit your email in the beggining.
Mar 6, 2010
369 posts
112 upvotes

Lucky guy you are :)
Aug 2, 2006
351 posts
4 upvotes
plebeian wrote: Just got an invite for a 64 gb minutes ago actually, I would imagine anyone who requested an invite on their website should be getting one soon.

$349 plus $27 shipping to the GTA for the 64gb
watch out for custom fees also
RFD is making me poor.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2012
1802 posts
370 upvotes
gfhgf wrote: Was your membership number low?
I registered a few days before they did the smash the past thing
Jhoto wrote: :mad: I've been waiting months for an invite! Did you register on their website early? Or perhaps you entered one of their contests? Otherwise, someone must have invited you. Seriously, I'm trying to understand how people are getting invites and it's almost seemingly random.
I had given up on an invite long ago
luckyd0g wrote: Did you submit your email in the beggining.
Felt like forever ago
azn_riceboi wrote: watch out for custom fees also
That's what I am the most worried about

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)