Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

August 11 to August 17 - in store sales & liquidation items *YMMV*

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 17th, 2014 10:58 pm
Apr 4, 2010
390 posts
177 upvotes
Thanks OP!
I am pretty sure that we got that blue Reebok backpack for 9.97 (at the Etobicoke location) instead of the $19.97 posted here
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2004
3295 posts
453 upvotes
livetilapia wrote: Is it lilydale turkey bacon?
spooky wrote: I saw the Fresca Turkey Bacon (original - not honey) back in Costco yesterday at the Brampton location. 3x350g package for $11.99. Item number is 265742.
I think that it is Fresca, as spooky mentioned, but not positive. It was in a blue and white package, with 3 packages.
Jun 29, 2011
299 posts
95 upvotes
BBQ Haven
Saw 3-pack 3M Filtret furnace filter for $37.99 - Ottawa Merivale. ($10 off)
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2011
3055 posts
1665 upvotes
that protein powder seems like a good deal, never tried the costco ones before
Oct 24, 2013
396 posts
175 upvotes
Heartland has Purex laundry soap (in store special) $9.99 and 3 pack HDMI cables for $24.97 (down from $39.99)
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1356 posts
145 upvotes
Organicville BBQ sauce was down to $3.97.
Jul 21, 2006
368 posts
60 upvotes
demez wrote: Costcos in Montreal/Laval stopped carrying turkey bacon years ago. Shame cause it was a good deal though the brand they carried here was a bit salty for my liking.

This is what I started buying afterwards, should be available nationwide I imagine. It's fantastic, doesn't shrink much, and it's not made from mechanically separated turkey like 99% of the products available in supermarkets.

[IMG]http://www.presidentschoice.ca/content/ ... margin.png[/IMG]
I was told by a supplier (Yves veggie meats) that every Costco chooses their own selection and that I'd have to ask my location to carry the Yves sausages I saw for a short time. Has anyone tried this?

I need mine to start carrying the mega pack of Gardein mandarin "chicken" again. That was amazing!
Deal Guru
May 13, 2004
11471 posts
559 upvotes
Toronto
It's worth a try!
experiment437 wrote: I was told by a supplier (Yves veggie meats) that every Costco chooses their own selection and that I'd have to ask my location to carry the Yves sausages I saw for a short time. Has anyone tried this?

I need mine to start carrying the mega pack of Gardein mandarin "chicken" again. That was amazing!
Apr 2, 2004
400 posts
101 upvotes
GTA
experiment437 wrote: I was told by a supplier (Yves veggie meats) that every Costco chooses their own selection and that I'd have to ask my location to carry the Yves sausages I saw for a short time. Has anyone tried this?

Mine too! I love the Gardein mandarin chick'n. I only ever saw it once at my local Costco and that was a couple of years ago.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)