• Mar 28th, 2024 11:15 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2006
2501 posts
708 upvotes
Ancaster, ON
bonterra wrote: My Superstore is now carrying Nathans Full Sour, Half Sour and Horseradish refrigerated pickles.

Maybe they'll pick up the weiners next?
My Ancaster Fortinos has Nathan's hot dogs so I would expect anything else under the Loblaws stores would carry them too.
Deal Addict
May 10, 2007
3542 posts
3235 upvotes
Etobicoke
jayt90 wrote: My Foodland has Nathan's refrigerated pickles, but I have to go to Sobey's for Nathan's Famous all beef hot dogs. I think that is an exclusive, but worth looking for.
My Foodland was carrying the dogs but stopped stocking them shortlythereafter.

Luckily, I found them at NoFrills. They were on sale last week for $3.99. They cleared a bunch out a few few weeks ago that were due to expire for 50% off. Figured they would not restock afterwards but they did.
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2006
2501 posts
708 upvotes
Ancaster, ON
NoFrillBill wrote: My Foodland was carrying the dogs but stopped stocking them shortlythereafter.

Luckily, I found them at NoFrills. They were on sale last week for $3.99. They cleared a bunch out a few few weeks ago that were due to expire for 50% off. Figured they would not restock afterwards but they did.
$3.99 is a good price.

I checked the cost when I was in Fortinos yesterday and they are $5.99 regular price. Hotdogs like everything else have really gone up in price I haven't bought any in quite awhile even the junky kinds were $3.99 a pack, I remember when you could get them on sale for 99cents a package. Even bacon is crazy expensive I remember when $2.99 was the regular price for a package.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 26, 2006
5614 posts
1078 upvotes
Toronto
playnicee1 wrote: If you visit the lower food court of Scarborough town centre there is a store there that sells the Caramel apple Oreo along with many other different "limited edition" flavours, one of which happens to be Rootbeer float Oreo!
Sweet Tooth is the store. I just wish some of their pricing wasn't so expensive. I know there is a 'import tax' but for example $10 for a box of cereal is insane.
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2006
2501 posts
708 upvotes
Ancaster, ON
icemasta wrote: Sweet Tooth is the store. I just wish some of their pricing wasn't so expensive. I know there is a 'import tax' but for example $10 for a box of cereal is insane.
$10 for a box of cereal is crazy. I bought Boo Berry at Wegman's 2 for $5. Luckily I live close to the border so if I want any of this I can pick it up and not pay some crazy inflated prices. Usually I am picking this kind of stuff up for friends and family that ask for it.
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2009
7949 posts
3608 upvotes
Pam now has a spray coconut oil in their lineup.
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2009
7949 posts
3608 upvotes
New Cadbury Dairy Milk bars, 2 sizes, spotted at WalMart, Marvellous Creations. Cookie Nut Crunch; Jelly Popping Shells; and Banana Caramel Crisp. With the Halloween candy for some reason.
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2009
7949 posts
3608 upvotes
Limited Edition Turtles, Praline Cheesecake, pretty good.

Just the right hint of cheesecake flavour.
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2009
7949 posts
3608 upvotes
Also noticed Limited Edition Cheeseburger Pringles at WalMart.
Aug 11, 2014
4 posts
2 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
BEST SHRIMP PLATTER YOU WILL EVER EAT, FOUND (SO FAR) ONLY AT COSTCO:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/u4DXxpj.jpg[/IMG]

holy crap, just try it and reply here - my family has already gone through THREE (1 for each past weekend), that sauce is like CRACK lol, it's 29.99 at Costco.

I don't even think it's the shrimp, its just the freaking sauce it comes with!! I can eat that with anything :)
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2009
7949 posts
3608 upvotes
Vachon has finally brought back their Pouding Chomeur/Brown Sugar Cakes!!!

Now, if they'd just bring back the Maple Ah Caramels in the spring.
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2009
7949 posts
3608 upvotes
Holiday Chips Ahoy and Gingerbread Oreos new at Metro.
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2009
7949 posts
3608 upvotes
jenviea wrote: Also new at Metro, Schweppes "Dark" Ginger Ale
Whoooaa! Didn't spot that one yet. Hope it's a little lighter than ginger beer but more ginger flavour than ginger ale. Thanks.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)