Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Costco] LG 60LB6000 LCD Tv down to $989.99 in store

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 6th, 2014 10:05 am
Tags:
None
17 replies
Oct 10, 2003
322 posts
22 upvotes
Mississauga
Why LCD?
LED is better?
Aug 24, 2005
793 posts
417 upvotes
Etobicoke
photon wrote: Why LCD?
LED is better?
It is led, you didn't click on the link
Oct 10, 2011
227 posts
306 upvotes
Toronto
photon wrote: Why LCD?
LED is better?
LED still is LCD but it has LED backlighting. Its not always better. In any case this TV is indeed LED. Next time check the link OP posts.
Apr 20, 2012
172 posts
9 upvotes
Montreal
What store did you see this in?
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2010
1348 posts
701 upvotes
Surrey
ciao wrote: Next lowest price is $100 more at Shop.ca at $1078
So that means Shop.ca deal is hotter with around 850 bucks before taxes. Better than PMing with BB or FS.
Deal Addict
May 16, 2005
2587 posts
703 upvotes
grayhal wrote: So that means Shop.ca deal is hotter with around 850 bucks before taxes. Better than PMing with BB or FS.
?

My post was to show lowest price next to Costco and to indicate it was still $100 more than at Costco. Where did you get $850 from?

BB and FS may not PM Costco.ca as they may use "membership" argument.
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2010
1348 posts
701 upvotes
Surrey
ciao wrote: ?

My post was to show lowest price next to Costco and to indicate it was still $100 more than at Costco. Where did you get $850 from?

BB and FS may not PM Costco.ca as they may use "membership" argument.
You a member since 05 AND have Deal Addict status, and don't know about the huge coupon/promo code/cash back stacking fiasco that ran for almost a couple of months on shop.ca about an year ago (or was it 2)? (i know .. run-on) lol everyone knows about that by now .. and the ebates. They give you 20% cashback that comes as check after a couple of months.
Deal Addict
May 16, 2005
2587 posts
703 upvotes
grayhal wrote: You a member since 05 AND have Deal Addict status, and don't know about the huge coupon/promo code/cash back stacking fiasco that ran for almost a couple of months on shop.ca about an year ago (or was it 2)? (i know .. run-on) lol everyone knows about that by now .. and the ebates. They give you 20% cashback that comes as check after a couple of months.
No I don't know about Shop.ca fiasco. Here is some useful info for others,

http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.shop.ca

My post was not a recommendation for Shop.ca. Where did you come up with $850?
Apr 20, 2012
172 posts
9 upvotes
Montreal
Bought one last month. Waiting in line now for price adjustment. Thanks OP
Mar 21, 2003
664 posts
42 upvotes
Danor71 wrote: Bought one last month. Waiting in line now for price adjustment. Thanks OP
cool
didnt know it woud've actually helped anyone :D

how is the TV btw? i'm thinking of picking it up but having a hard time finding reviews. similar models seem to have some motion blur and higher input lag for gaming
Apr 20, 2012
172 posts
9 upvotes
Montreal
stunaz wrote: cool
didnt know it woud've actually helped anyone :D

how is the TV btw? i'm thinking of picking it up but having a hard time finding reviews. similar models seem to have some motion blur and higher input lag for gaming
Yup, just saved $289 + tax! I had to physically buy a new one and return it right away - that's what they made me do because the discount was an LG offer.

The TV is great. Mainly used by the kids in the basement. I watched the Habs last night (via my NHL GCL $75 Russian subscription!) on it and it was perfect.
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2007
2625 posts
503 upvotes
Thornhill
justadood wrote: Is this TV any good? there are no review online that i can find whatsoever.
visions.ca has it for $878 so price match at future shop?

http://www.visions.ca/Catalogue/Categor ... u=60LB6000
Just bit the bullet and bought this for my sister's birthday present. It was $897.xx plus tax and fees (plus free shipping, which is a plus since others were charging for shipping - this was bought from NCIX). I've been looking for a TV this size, specifically made from LG as I've had nothing but phenomenal experiences from their TV sets over the years. Will let y'all know once it's all set up and calibrated! :)
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2003
2222 posts
709 upvotes
darksith31 wrote: Just bit the bullet and bought this for my sister's birthday present. It was $897.xx plus tax and fees (plus free shipping, which is a plus since others were charging for shipping - this was bought from NCIX). I've been looking for a TV this size, specifically made from LG as I've had nothing but phenomenal experiences from their TV sets over the years. Will let y'all know once it's all set up and calibrated! :)

Shows 10xx.xx for me.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)