Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Ameri-Friend Deal - Quest Bars - $19.99 12-Pack - Free Shipping Over $49 To US

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 15th, 2014 10:00 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2007
3870 posts
1461 upvotes
Toronto

Ameri-Friend Deal - Quest Bars - $19.99 12-Pack - Free Shipping Over $49 To US

Deal Link:
Price:
Never tried this site before, just saw the deal on Instagram - anyone into Quest Bars I think this is the best damn price you will find now or anytime.

Unfortunately shipping to Canada will kill the deal totally, but to a shipping drop or to your amerifriend, its free shipping over $49.

http://suppz.com/quest-protein-bar-12-bars.html All flavours are on sale for $24.99 for a box of 12, at checkout, input the code FOODTIPZ and you get $5 off per box (no limit).

$19.99 for a 12 pack is HOT to me... BUY BUY BUY!!
7 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2007
3870 posts
1461 upvotes
Toronto
3 boxes are required for free shipping which works out to $59.97 or $1.67 per bar
Apr 28, 2013
78 posts
41 upvotes
Sherbrooke
Interesting, but, here are things to consider:
1- This price is in USD
2- Shipping is a deal killer (like 40$ for shipping 4 boxes to Canada). Free shipping is US only.
3- Choice of flavours is limited

Cheers,

P.
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2007
3870 posts
1461 upvotes
Toronto
polluriel wrote: Interesting, but, here are things to consider:
1- This price is in USD
2- Shipping is a deal killer (like 40$ for shipping 4 boxes to Canada). Free shipping is US only.
3- Choice of flavours is limited

Cheers,

P.
1. Converting still gives you a better deal then anything in canadian $

2. I mentioned that this is only hot if you keep it in the US, so cant help everyone, but im sure some can take advantage

3. The better flavours are there (cookies and cream, chocolate chip cookie dough)
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2007
3870 posts
1461 upvotes
Toronto
Sejad wrote: There is discounts on the All-natural version as well and the Quest Cravings:

Quest Natural Protein Bar (12 Bars)

Quest Cravings
Yes - never had to tried those so didn't know people would be interested, same deal applies...

Either way, thought it may help a few people out, I know these things taste great but expensive as an everyday snack for sure

I used them while I was fasting as my breakfast daily and lived off it for the day no problem
Deal Fanatic
Oct 5, 2007
5898 posts
2331 upvotes
Toronto
Quest Bars >>>>>>>>>>>>
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2005
4995 posts
2427 upvotes
Markham
wmahmud wrote: 3 boxes are required for free shipping which works out to $59.97 or $1.67 per bar
Exchange rate makes your deal a lot closer to canadian prices and more importantly you mentioned only for those with amerifriends and even then assuming you don't get dinged for taxes crossing the border.

At the exchange rate .88 USD with 2% conversion it's roughly $23.27 per box or $93.08 for four boxes. Paypal charges 2.5%.

For most ppl who live close to border, using a pickup company that charges around $5. This knocks it to $98.84 vs $102.56 for the last RFD posted deal for four boxes.

Even with an amerifriend the savings isn't that significant.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)