Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

New Promos! $50 Orange key referrals, Referral Top-up and CSA $50 Bonus!

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 4th, 2014 6:53 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
2018 posts
465 upvotes
Toronto
djino wrote: - OR you can purchase a booklet of 50 cheques on friend's existing bank via www.asap-cheques.com for $22+$3 Shipping. <-- Much cheaper than ordering directly with bank.

djino
In order to get those cheques they seem to require a blank cheque. How do you order without having that?
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2008
15587 posts
7027 upvotes
Gatineau
pmcd wrote: In order to get those cheques they seem to require a blank cheque. How do you order without having that?
You can just email them a direct deposit form which was easily obtained via pdf from RBC online. Not sure if your bank online has that available. If not,a branch can print that for you.
Dec 20, 2011
364 posts
103 upvotes
Windsor, On
Ca someone please explain to me how to refer my kids and get the bonus? They are still young but have accounts with CIBC. Will switch everything here. They have sin but no cheques. Can I deposit the money with one of mine? Thanks
Deal Fanatic
Aug 22, 2005
7963 posts
1142 upvotes
tflionsfan wrote: Ca someone please explain to me how to refer my kids and get the bonus? They are still young but have accounts with CIBC. Will switch everything here. They have sin but no cheques. Can I deposit the money with one of mine? Thanks
You won't be able to refer your <16 year old kids but you can open a children's account for them under your account.
Dec 20, 2011
364 posts
103 upvotes
Windsor, On
And still get the bonus? Is the deposit the same?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 22, 2005
7963 posts
1142 upvotes
tflionsfan wrote: And still get the bonus? Is the deposit the same?
No referral, but if you deposit $250 in the children's savings account, you get a $50 bonus. Not sure when this expires though (or if it already did).
Deal Guru
Mar 23, 2005
13432 posts
297 upvotes
Midland
I still have a couple of dollars deposited at Tangerine Bank. Put it in there when it was called ING Bank, years ago.
"Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent." - US President, Calvin Coolidge
Nov 22, 2012
30 posts
5 upvotes
Markham
Friend was wondering, are there any restrictions to closing the account after receiving the $50 bonus?
Oct 10, 2007
544 posts
449 upvotes
I have an existing chequing and accounts. Could I open a childrens saving account and deposit $250, then take it out after getting $50 bonus?
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2005
3176 posts
691 upvotes
aylc102 wrote: Friend was wondering, are there any restrictions to closing the account after receiving the $50 bonus?
No restrictions.
Oct 24, 2009
25 posts
1 upvote
Don't worry you didn't miss anything, what ScotiaBank won't do you can count of the fact that they will tell Tang. what to do and where to *****e in the barley !
Deal Fanatic
Aug 9, 2009
6245 posts
1779 upvotes
if you don't have any cheques, can you just open a tangerine account online, then link an external account and transfer money over?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 22, 2005
7963 posts
1142 upvotes
azncapcom wrote: if you don't have any cheques, can you just open a tangerine account online, then link an external account and transfer money over?
No, you'll need an initial cheque to set up the first link.

Not sure if you can open at one of their branches without a cheque.
Sep 6, 2012
43 posts
43 upvotes
Toronto
HBP wrote: No, you'll need an initial cheque to set up the first link.

Not sure if you can open at one of their branches without a cheque.
You can open an account at one of the "cafés" with just a government issued id, and your SIN. Don't forget the referral key and your deposit money!
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2006
1857 posts
434 upvotes
I'm thinking a few of the new posters did not read the first page about referrals :/
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2007
2967 posts
1983 upvotes
Edmonton
heat?? wrote: I'm thinking a few of the new posters did not read the first page about referrals :/

guess they should'nt do that. My post commenting it took all of 5 minutes was also deleted as being offensive. I knew the rules but guess association to the transaction is 9/10 the law!! oh well better keep quite next time.....lol thanks left to you!
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2007
5145 posts
21531 upvotes
Toronto
frankmp wrote: guess they should'nt do that. My post commenting it took all of 5 minutes was also deleted as being offensive. I knew the rules but guess association to the transaction is 9/10 the law!! oh well better keep quite next time.....lol thanks left to you!
Who said that your post was offensive?? What was the reason given in the PM?
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2007
2967 posts
1983 upvotes
Edmonton
MTommy wrote: Who said that your post was offensive?? What was the reason given in the PM?
Ok I re-read your comment..... you removed as I quoted removed posts..... I just took it as being offensive....... have a nice nite.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)