Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Amazon.ca: PSVita Memory Card 64GB - 109.99$...

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 7th, 2014 1:31 pm
Tags:
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
14972 posts
213943 upvotes
Montreal

[Amazon.ca] Amazon.ca: PSVita Memory Card 64GB - 109.99$...

Hi there,

Cheapest I seen, two sellers are selling it at 109.99$, both fulfilled by Amazon, so free shipping for both in Canada, so no custom and no tax, too... :D

http://www.amazon.ca/PlayStation-Vita-M ... G5F7F6Q8KA

Update: Deleted one of the links since they sold out... :D

Ju Leon...
34 replies
Oct 6, 2010
459 posts
288 upvotes
London
Nice to see these available in Canada without extra fees, I would love to get one if I had a little extra money. My 32GB is always maxing out.
Jun 30, 2008
510 posts
20 upvotes
i really want one but damn its expensive
Sep 4, 2013
169 posts
87 upvotes
Burnaby
I see Sony still marks up storage for their portable devices at exorbitant prices. What kind of fancy lad storage still costs more than a dollar per GB in 2014?
Mar 7, 2011
160 posts
92 upvotes
Montreal
I wish there was an alternative for this storage. I have a 16gb but I don't see myself buying that for $100... Who knows, black Friday is around the corner! ;)
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2005
4103 posts
362 upvotes
The tiny memory card costs more now than the vita itself.
Ephemera

Member since 2005.
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
14972 posts
213943 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

But it's from Japan (shipped by the seller), and you might hit custom and all that, too.

Ju Leon...
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2010
1733 posts
789 upvotes
I got one cheaper from YesAsia awhile back. I think it might be cheaper right now from PlayAsia right now though. Didn't have to pay import fees and it cost me about $110.
Jun 28, 2013
385 posts
126 upvotes
The Moon
They have been that price for a while. Does anyone know if the Playstation tv counts towards your device limit for game licenses?
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2006
1488 posts
344 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
So tempted but $110… argh
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2010
1166 posts
492 upvotes
Ottawa
I still don't understand why Sony has yet to create a North American Product Number/SKU for the 64GB card, and officially sell it in North America.
The only way to get one so far has required buying them from 3rd party Asian Importers either on Amazon or various other Asian websites.
Or if you are lucky you can find a trade in at EB games.

The best price i have seen on the 64GB vita card is from some Asian Site called SuperUFO $82.59USD

I have thought of buying one, however I would prefer to buy locally since i have a few gift cards that i could use.
It has been over a year since the 64GB vita card has been out and it looks like it wont ever be released in North America.
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2009
2028 posts
545 upvotes
MTL
Darkslayer16 wrote: They have been that price for a while. Does anyone know if the Playstation tv counts towards your device limit for game licenses?
Yes. PSTV is essentially a Vita.
CyniC- wrote: So tempted but $110… argh
That appears to be the running price. Fulfilled by Amazon.ca, so should be quick shipping and no mucking with fluctuating ~15% US exchange on credit cards.

On the fence if I should pull the trigger.

On one hand, there are no known counterfeit Vita cards since the whole thing is a closed standard and transferring games back and forth on USB 2.0 speeds is a pain.

BUT, on the other hand, if each Vita game is 2-5GB, do you really need to have more than 6-15 games on it at any given time if you already have a 32GB?
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2013
1337 posts
239 upvotes
Damn it Sony and your proprietary memory formats...
Jun 28, 2013
385 posts
126 upvotes
The Moon
apf888 wrote: Yes. PSTV is essentially a Vita.
Going to sound like the dumbest thing in the world to most people, but I have 3 Vitas. Does that mean my downloads wouldn't work?
Jun 26, 2009
813 posts
387 upvotes
Calgary
Thought about buying it but I guess I'll stay with my 16gb card and just download and delete when needed. Benefits of high speed internet.
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2001
1338 posts
52 upvotes
I got mine from SuperUFO without issue. Spend the extra few dollars on shipping.

mrinterested wrote: I still don't understand why Sony has yet to create a North American Product Number/SKU for the 64GB card, and officially sell it in North America.
The only way to get one so far has required buying them from 3rd party Asian Importers either on Amazon or various other Asian websites.
Or if you are lucky you can find a trade in at EB games.

The best price i have seen on the 64GB vita card is from some Asian Site called SuperUFO $82.59USD

I have thought of buying one, however I would prefer to buy locally since i have a few gift cards that i could use.
It has been over a year since the 64GB vita card has been out and it looks like it wont ever be released in North America.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
5602 posts
2551 upvotes
Kitchener
Sorry for being off topic. Anyone knows what's a good site I can import SAO: HF Asia (Taiwan/Hong Kong) version from?
This space is intentionally left blank.
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2006
1488 posts
344 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Damn, should have bought this in hk for $700 in mongkok when I had the chance… I was afraid there'd be fakes

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)