Contests

[Other]

Contest Winners Alert: Pls Post Your Contest Wins Here

Apr 22, 2013
260 posts
2303 upvotes
Woodbridge
I won the KLM Ultimate Christmas Present!!

Up to 4 round trip tickets anywhere KLM flies from home airport for travel in January 2015 (short notice!)
GoPro4
$2000 euro ihotel gift card

Pretty amazing! No one believes that it's legit though, even the people that I'm taking!
Aug 19, 2012
271 posts
458 upvotes
RICHMOND
Gaesh7 wrote: I won the KLM Ultimate Christmas Present!!

Up to 4 round trip tickets anywhere KLM flies from home airport for travel in January 2015 (short notice!)
GoPro4

Pretty amazing! No one believes that it's legit though, even the people that I'm taking!
Awesome win!!!! Congrats. Where did you decide to go??
Nov 11, 2011
383 posts
460 upvotes
ROCKWOOD

GoPro4

WOW-fantastic win-congrats...
Deal Guru
Dec 17, 2001
11723 posts
4919 upvotes
St-Fabien de Panet, …

GoPro4

Congrats, My family thought the same thing when I won the trip to Australia from Armor All 4 yrs ago.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2011
2125 posts
22259 upvotes
Ottawa
Congratulations Gaesh7 - awesome win!
Nov 19, 2009
202 posts
1435 upvotes
We just received our "Corner Gas The Movie" Coffee Mug & T-Shirt from the Valvoline contest.

Thanks to Vilmark for posting :D
Jan 4, 2009
136 posts
473 upvotes
[quote="monstropaul" post_id="21394745" time="1422120167" user_id="270373"]We just received our "Corner Gas The Movie" Coffee Mug & T-Shirt from the Valvoline contest.

I received blue ray "Corner Gas The Movie" from this contest last week
Nov 24, 2009
602 posts
941 upvotes
received a surprise prize in the mail, the envelope was from universal pictures canada. won two advanced tickets to see seventh son. no winner notification was sent, so no idea which contest i won from
Aug 15, 2015
3 posts
72 upvotes
Ottawa
vanxan wrote: i totally forgot.. i have a prize coming from that used party too , so thanks for the reminder! mine was the prizebomb type.. so i assume a mug or the like based on what a friend of mine got before
Just wondering if you got your prize yet. I haven't, and I sent a DM on Twitter to the @ account and someone named Amber has been replying to me. I am wondering if it got lost in the mail, or stolen.
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2012
3524 posts
15859 upvotes
Halifax
Personally, I've found blogger related prizes don't come all that quickly, depending on the sponsor, of course. It's not coming from the blogger, they don't really have any control over it being sent out. I'm still waiting for a prize from the beginning of Dec. :)
Aug 15, 2015
3 posts
72 upvotes
Ottawa
Tracydeanne wrote: Personally, I've found blogger related prizes don't come all that quickly, depending on the sponsor, of course. It's not coming from the blogger, they don't really have any control over it being sent out. I'm still waiting for a prize from the beginning of Dec. :)
Thanks. She actually told me the following "Hmm, it should have been sent, let me check in with our Ottawa crew. - Amber" and "I am not sure how it was parceled. I am just waiting to find out, then I will let you know :-) Amber"

So I guess I just wait.
Aug 22, 2012
565 posts
843 upvotes
GTA
JaredD1981 wrote: Just wondering if you got your prize yet. I haven't, and I sent a DM on Twitter to the @ account and someone named Amber has been replying to me. I am wondering if it got lost in the mail, or stolen.
I also DM'd them, and they said it was on the way, but I have not received it. I'm still not worried. My friend waited forever for her mug
Contesting can be a healthy coping mechanism I have fallen in love with this forum
- Double Lung Transplant 05/13/16. #BeADonor - &Get your colonoscopies!
*Thank you RFD*
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2012
3524 posts
15859 upvotes
Halifax
Won a free soup on the Campbells Instant Win...so I guess I got my money back. Lol
Aug 3, 2007
629 posts
366 upvotes
My first win of the year last year was a Chef Boyardee Bobble Head... my first win of the year this year is a Chef Boyardee Thermos lol.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 17, 2009
5661 posts
2392 upvotes
Toronto
congrats on the great wins!
....Now I have more time for contests :lol:
Deal Fanatic
Oct 27, 2009
5755 posts
7939 upvotes
Ontario
TaraNoodle wrote: My first win of the year last year was a Chef Boyardee Bobble Head... my first win of the year this year is a Chef Boyardee Thermos lol.
You are starting a collection that will be worth $$$!
Have new cookbooks but am not cooking anything new yet.
Dec 10, 2009
854 posts
5702 upvotes
Victoria
Greenworks baseball cap showed up in the mail today. No idea where it is from but the packing list showed to bill to Sunrise Canada.
Nov 30, 2012
211 posts
3270 upvotes
finally got my corner gas swag... quite a box of stuff. movie, hoodie, t-shirt, mug, hat.
Deal Addict
May 8, 2008
3190 posts
614 upvotes
Toronto
kaboom057 wrote: received a surprise prize in the mail, the envelope was from universal pictures canada. won two advanced tickets to see seventh son. no winner notification was sent, so no idea which contest i won from
I got one of those once and I think it might have been from a Tribute contest?
2023 Wins: $10 Starbucks GC (Starbucks Summer Game)

Thread Information

There are currently 3 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 2 guests)

Andynicole