Cell Phones

Huge dilemma! Which phone to choose from?

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 21st, 2015 9:50 am
Tags:
None
Jan 14, 2014
5 posts
1 upvote
Toronto

Huge dilemma! Which phone to choose from?

Hi guys,

Recently, I feel like my phone is dying and slowing down tremendously (Galaxy S4). Been doing some research and I've narrowed it down to 4 phones. Samsung S6, S6 Edge, Note 4 and Note 4 Edge. I'm not exactly a techie guy so is it possible for some ppl to explain the different benefits and drawbacks for each phone in layman's term?

THANKS!!!!
8 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2006
2188 posts
509 upvotes
essentially they have all the same features/os etc. Its about size preference and if paying extra for the edge screen is worth it to you.
Some people meditate, I smoke cigars.
Jan 16, 2011
491 posts
153 upvotes
Toronto
Try factory reset your S4 and see if things become better. It's a device you'll be using daily, so don't mind spending a little extra for it.
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2013
1046 posts
150 upvotes
Burlington, ON
Huh? The choice is basically the same phone in four different versions.
This isn't much of a dilemma, is the size important to you? The money? The edge? We can't really help you.
Nov 1, 2004
678 posts
66 upvotes
York
stevienelly wrote: Hi guys,

Recently, I feel like my phone is dying and slowing down tremendously (Galaxy S4). Been doing some research and I've narrowed it down to 4 phones. Samsung S6, S6 Edge, Note 4 and Note 4 Edge. I'm not exactly a techie guy so is it possible for some ppl to explain the different benefits and drawbacks for each phone in layman's term?

THANKS!!!!
Coming from the s4, I would suggest s6 edge. S6/s6 edge will have trimmed down touchwiz. S4 touchwiz was the heaviest. Camera on s6 is the best.

you can prob restore your s4 with a new rom though.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2010
7725 posts
5238 upvotes
Canada
Note 4 has microSD, S6/S6 Edge are fixed storage so keep that in mind
Jan 14, 2014
5 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
Thanks guys from RFD! Factory reset my s4 and it is faster now :D
Jan 14, 2014
5 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
Does anyone know what is the biggest storage out of all these new phones?
Deal Addict
May 1, 2006
3863 posts
367 upvotes
Toronto
stevienelly wrote: Does anyone know what is the biggest storage out of all these new phones?

s6 doesn't have card slot. so the highest is 128gb. note has an sd slot. so the highest is whatever you can get.

sidenote. how the hell does someone know how to sign up to a forum but can't google simple specs is beyond me.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)