Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

many ps4 and xone 50% diablo little big planet etc

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 19th, 2015 1:30 pm
Tags:
Banned
Aug 20, 2014
82 posts
40 upvotes
Dorval, QC

[Best Buy] many ps4 and xone 50% diablo little big planet etc

Many games at 50% just follow the deal link.
Ps4
Drive club
Diablo 3
The order
Little big planet--- amazon.ca has the day one edition for the same price.
Ac unity (19.99)
All at 29.99$

For LBP, unity and drive club it's an all time low.

Amazon.ca also has a sale.
Shadow warrior , transformer, madden 25, tomb raider definitive ed and more -20$
62 replies
Banned
Dec 17, 2012
2084 posts
277 upvotes
TORONTO
Diablo for $30, along with Driveclub? Hot deal. Thanks OP! May pick up LBP as well at that price. Good price for Unity and The Order as well, but I've played both. Lowest I've seen Diablo on console minus the shoppers Clearance last year.
Oct 6, 2010
459 posts
288 upvotes
London
Driveclub, Diablo - Highly recommend both. Excellent games.
LittleBigPlanet 3 - Don't get this if you want to play online. Tried playing with my buddy and tons of lag issues and disconnects when we have no problem playing other games. But single player and couch coop is fine.
The Order - Still not worth that price IMO. Boring, short game.
Oct 5, 2012
115 posts
43 upvotes
OTTAWA
Hiitsdj wrote: Diablo for $30, along with Driveclub? Hot deal. Thanks OP! May pick up LBP as well at that price. Good price for Unity and The Order as well, but I've played both. Lowest I've seen Diablo on console minus the shoppers Clearance last year.
Unity is still under $10 for digital download via www.cdkeys.com.

Regardless of the fact that I like to own hard copies of games, I still bought Unity solely based on the low pricing for the digital download.
Banned
Aug 20, 2014
82 posts
40 upvotes
Dorval, QC
RadiantViper wrote: Driveclub, Diablo - Highly recommend both. Excellent games.
LittleBigPlanet 3 - Don't get this if you want to play online. Tried playing with my buddy and tons of lag issues and disconnects when we have no problem playing other games. But single player and couch coop is fine.
The Order - Still not worth that price IMO. Boring, short game.
I used to love the past LBP games only because I like the local coop which no games offer anymore. On that perspective, is it worth it?
Thanks
Banned
Aug 20, 2014
82 posts
40 upvotes
Dorval, QC
zcrosby89 wrote: Unity is still under $10 for digital download via www.cdkeys.com.

Regardless of the fact that I like to own hard copies of games, I still bought Unity solely based on the low pricing for the digital download.
Nice.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 30, 2003
7613 posts
1105 upvotes
There's a few others on sale, slightly lower discount but still good....Bloodborne, NBA 2K15, WWE 2K15 and Evolve are all 39.99. Disney Infinity and Skylanders Trap team starter packs are on sale too.
My nick doesn't mean I'm happy any more than yours means you're a sex machine.
Dec 26, 2010
691 posts
163 upvotes
Yellowknife
Probably going to finally see Driveclub PS+ edition in the next while, but for $30 I'll bite.
Nov 22, 2004
732 posts
2589 upvotes
Ya, I'm biting on Driveclub now too.
Oct 10, 2012
920 posts
296 upvotes
Drive club well worth it for this price. im glad I waited
PSN: SUPRSAYN
Nov 19, 2005
551 posts
808 upvotes
Toronto
Is Driveclub good if I don't play online and just want to play offline solo?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
7410 posts
6686 upvotes
Toronto
OP, update original post, not all are 30$. Unity is 20$ is PS4. Thanks for sharing
Koodo Mobile
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2007
1650 posts
578 upvotes
Toronto
is driveclub good? review seems mediocre.
Nov 2, 2008
81 posts
33 upvotes
Laval
thanx op. i will buy driveclub at 29.99$
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2009
1058 posts
281 upvotes
Hamilton
gyong3 wrote: is driveclub good? review seems mediocre.
Same thought.... Reviews are so garbage that Im not sure why people are so excited lol
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2008
2539 posts
960 upvotes
Halifax
peji911 wrote: Same thought.... Reviews are so garbage that Im not sure why people are so excited lol
I'll refuse to buy it simply because Sony promised to give this free for everyone months ago (PS+ version but whatever). Not even for $10, I wouldn't give Sony the satisfaction on backing out of their commitments. The fact that they've acknowledged it a very long time ago and still no progress on it only adds insult to injury.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
3267 posts
6459 upvotes
London, Ontario
Judging by how it says "today's hot deal" and the fact that the games are only on sale today most likely means each day is going to hold deep discounts for different games. I'm excited to see tomorrow's list. Thanks OP!!
kramerz80 wrote: The fact that they've acknowledged it a very long time ago and still no progress on it only adds insult to injury.
I've heard that Drive Club PS+ edition is coming very soon. I don't remember where I read it though.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)