Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Xiaomi Piston 3 with mic - $15.99US FS

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 12th, 2015 2:42 pm
Tags:
None
May 5, 2007
43 posts
43 upvotes
Toronto
Jimboski wrote: Do these have the static shock in your ear problem? My piston 2's had that problem and i'm hesitant to get the piston 3's.
So far so good. No shocks!
Apr 12, 2009
323 posts
83 upvotes
Etobicoke
KevC wrote: Sealed in box? Where did you get it from? I might be interested, cheers.
Sealed in box , bought 2 pairs from AllBuy for a friend.
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
3320 posts
1214 upvotes
Cambridge, ON/Guelph…
Finally got my order yesterday. I ordered them on the 29th of April
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
21330 posts
10938 upvotes
Oakville
Jimboski wrote: Do these have the static shock in your ear problem? My piston 2's had that problem and i'm hesitant to get the piston 3's.
jitu wrote: So far so good. No shocks!
It's also warmer/more humid right now, though - I only ever get shocks from headphones in the winter, never in summer.
Apr 12, 2009
323 posts
83 upvotes
Etobicoke
Been getting a bunch of msgs for these , please note I'm located in Etobicoke and the pistons must be picked up here.

Edit : SOLD
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2011
2638 posts
1167 upvotes
did anyone pay $3 extra for expedited shipping? and if so how much faster does it arrive?
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2007
1042 posts
783 upvotes
Toronto
nuwan32 wrote: did anyone pay $3 extra for expedited shipping? and if so how much faster does it arrive?
I did. coming to Toronto

Ordered May 31 2015
Shipped/left country Jun 5 2015
Delivered Jun 18 2015

Not sure if it was worth it.. I rarely buy from overseas so not sure of the typical transit times
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2011
2638 posts
1167 upvotes
Mansech wrote: I did. coming to Toronto

Ordered May 31 2015
Shipped/left country Jun 5 2015
Delivered Jun 18 2015

Not sure if it was worth it.. I rarely buy from overseas so not sure of the typical transit times
thanks! so it seems like it still took 3 weeks. i think ill just order it without it coz whenever i order anything from china even on ebay it sometimes comes in 3 weeks if im lucky or takes 6 weeks max.
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
21330 posts
10938 upvotes
Oakville
nuwan32 wrote: thanks! so it seems like it still took 3 weeks. i think ill just order it without it coz whenever i order anything from china even on ebay it sometimes comes in 3 weeks if im lucky or takes 6 weeks max.
Yeah, "expedited shipping", if you're not paying for DHL or the like, generally just means that they upgrade it from Royal Mail or PostNL to something like SingPost, where it has less distance to travel before it gets to the re-routing center.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2009
5735 posts
1585 upvotes
Montreal
I just received those pistons from a different deal and don't think they are as good as the previous version. There's more cord noise while walking and the volume controls which are located at the neck level aren't as easily accessible as before.
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
8480 posts
5296 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone figure out how to rewind music with these? I can double press the middle button to fastforward, but there's no triple click to rewind like on apple buds.

Or do I have to disable Google now voice recognition or something (because holding down the middle button brings up Google now voice recog right now)
Deal Fanatic
Nov 1, 2003
6363 posts
330 upvotes
Toronto
website for allbuy is so bad......can't add to cart in chrome, and also has errors trying to checkout in IE
Jul 23, 2006
567 posts
232 upvotes
Toronto
got mine today, V3's plug isn't well in mp3, but it works well with cell phone, I use a extend plug to fix problem in mp3,
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2007
3864 posts
1150 upvotes
Toronto
How does this sound compared to the Original?
Feb 1, 2015
82 posts
83 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I bought these from amazon a couple of weeks ago... mainly bought them with the intention of making calls with them but I was surprised how well they sound. I usually hate earbuds.
Deal Addict
Jun 3, 2011
2483 posts
699 upvotes
Winnipeg
These are on for $14.23 USD from ops link for the next 22 hours. I have held off for a while but I love my piston 2s so much I caved and ordered 2. Never too many iems I guess...
😉
Deal Guru
Oct 24, 2012
11641 posts
2620 upvotes
Montreal
Anyone know what tracking this is? PostNL doesn't mention tracking format starting with L, and it's been marked as shipped for 12 days now.
I paid 3$ extra for "express shipping" and I'm getting less info on my shipment than had I not paid and gotten the typical China Post tracking.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/FKDGWPc.png[/IMG]
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
21330 posts
10938 upvotes
Oakville
alkizmo wrote: Anyone know what tracking this is? PostNL doesn't mention tracking format starting with L, and it's been marked as shipped for 12 days now.
I paid 3$ extra for "express shipping" and I'm getting less info on my shipment than had I not paid and gotten the typical China Post tracking.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/FKDGWPc.png[/IMG]
It's more the last 2 characters that tell you who shipped it. If it ends in NL it's PostNL. Royal Mail ends in GB. China Post is CN. Etc. But the best site to use to figure out exactly what company it is, is 17track.net - that site recognizes every national postage system, and will determine the source country and destination country, and use both country's tracking systems.
Deal Guru
Oct 24, 2012
11641 posts
2620 upvotes
Montreal
wearysky wrote: It's more the last 2 characters that tell you who shipped it. If it ends in NL it's PostNL. Royal Mail ends in GB. China Post is CN. Etc. But the best site to use to figure out exactly what company it is, is 17track.net - that site recognizes every national postage system, and will determine the source country and destination country, and use both country's tracking systems.
It's just digits after the L.
17track.net can't recognize the tracking number.

Maybe I should contact allbuy's support since the tracking isn't working at all.
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
21330 posts
10938 upvotes
Oakville
alkizmo wrote: It's just digits after the L.
17track.net can't recognize the tracking number.

Maybe I should contact allbuy's support since the tracking isn't working at all.
Oh yeah, if it's all digits then I have no idea what it is. You could try packagetrackr.com, to see if it can auto-detect the carrier, but it's not all *that* smart really. Best thing to do is probably contact Allbuy to figure out exactly what shipping method they used.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)