• Last Updated:
  • Aug 15th, 2015 6:20 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2011
1326 posts
430 upvotes

Sunglasses Thread

:arrowd:
:arrow: Sunglasses thread! Talk about your favorite brands, show off your recent purchases, share hot deals, etc. :arrowl:
:arrowu:

I think I'm going to pick up a pair of Maui Jim's. Tried several of their sunglasses and the lenses look amazing. I believe that all their sunglasses are polarized unlike other brands. Just waiting for a good deal right now (please suggest legit dealers!)

Looking to buy these Aviators:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/0zpgwQw.png[/IMG]
+93___FalconR___________________________🫨
6 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2008
1897 posts
557 upvotes
North York
Trying to find a shop in Toronto that has at least a few Police brand sunglasses on the shelf.
Banned
Feb 7, 2005
4498 posts
1191 upvotes
The gray lenses from Maui Jim suck huge . Way to dark to use from morning to night . I like the style of the models I bought . But they sit in the desk drawer unused . The HCJ and rose are pretty good . I'm currently trying the Oakley Radarlock with transitional lenses . Bought these for the safety factor when I ride my motorcycle. So far they are ok . But I don't think they tint dark enough in bright sunlight. My favorite glasses for the lenses are serengheti sunglasses . I even bought a set of rx in these cost me a small fortune . But for driving you cannot beat their lenses .

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)