Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Free Small McCafé Specialty Beverage (BC,AB,SK,MB,YK,NT)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 30th, 2015 10:44 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2003
2022 posts
660 upvotes
Vancouver
This is from the milkmoovesyou.ca contest. There was a code on the back of the label from my Dairyland milk jug. Use the code to enter the draw for the car. After you are presented with a coupon for the McCafe drink. The original coupon also contains a unique serial number along with the text "MANUFACTURER'S COUPON - DO NOT DUPLICATE". This text, along with the unique serial number is omitted from the coupon presented in this thread.

They didn't do a very good job of of enforcing the user to be able to only print one coupon as it just goes to your OS's print dialogue (which gives the option to save the print out as a PDF - at least in Windows it did). Resulting in the ability to print as many coupons as you want. I guess it's up to the morality of the person on how they make use of this.

In my opinion, this thread should cease to go on or even deleted.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
george__ wrote: http://imgur.com/Myof0WH

4 coupons on a page
Are those the same ones ... or?

( they are too small ... I can't even see expiry date on them ... but looks like they are maybe the same thing as in OP -- July 31, 2015 ).
Deal Expert
Jul 22, 2006
22438 posts
3065 upvotes
Darkman wrote: Are those the same ones ... or?

( they are too small ... I can't even see expiry date on them ... but looks like they are maybe the same thing as in OP -- July 31, 2015 ).
Same coupon and I made it small on purpose so they'd just accept it.

Went through various drive throughs in town (Guelph Ontario) and only two stores bothered to read it fully and rejected it.
Apr 6, 2011
578 posts
245 upvotes
george__ wrote: Same coupon and I made it small on purpose so they'd just accept it.

Went through various drive throughs in town (Guelph Ontario) and only two stores bothered to read it fully and rejected it.
i like your spirit, im going to try it myself! in the gta various locations lol
Jul 28, 2014
310 posts
292 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
BooR4dL3y wrote: This is from the milkmoovesyou.ca contest. There was a code on the back of the label from my Dairyland milk jug. Use the code to enter the draw for the car. After you are presented with a coupon for the McCafe drink. The original coupon also contains a unique serial number along with the text "MANUFACTURER'S COUPON - DO NOT DUPLICATE". This text, along with the unique serial number is omitted from the coupon presented in this thread.

They didn't do a very good job of of enforcing the user to be able to only print one coupon as it just goes to your OS's print dialogue (which gives the option to save the print out as a PDF - at least in Windows it did). Resulting in the ability to print as many coupons as you want. I guess it's up to the morality of the person on how they make use of this.

In my opinion, this thread should cease to go on or even deleted.
Lol that was what I was trying to explain 2 postes before yours but you did a better job explaining it :-)

Also that milk code in the back can be entered multiple times online with different email addresses that don't get verified. This will let you print the coupon with a new unique serial number.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)