Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Rapoo 8900 wireless keyboard and mouse, $20 at Costco

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 20th, 2016 5:21 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
May 16, 2005
2587 posts
703 upvotes

[Costco] Rapoo 8900 wireless keyboard and mouse, $20 at Costco

Never heard of the name, but it seems to be a stylish KBM set. Won some design award a few years ago. Not worth $120 (nor $140 from Amazon.com) but a consideration at $60.

http://www.amazon.com/Rapoo-Blade-Wirel ... B00DQ483E2

http://www.thinkcomputers.org/rapoo-8900p-review/

[IMG]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t110 ... j2ah6i.jpg[/IMG]
110 replies
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2012
5092 posts
5534 upvotes
Toronto
i have their bluetooth keyboard, its a slick alternative to those overpriced apple keyboards
May 9, 2014
508 posts
214 upvotes
GTA, ON
Rapoo wins a good reputation in China.
Aug 28, 2009
45 posts
21 upvotes
Vaudreuil-Dorion
yeah. I got it for 48.99 to in the Montreal area. Great performance. Solid keyboard made of metal. Definitely not flimsy. I highly recommend this.
Deal Guru
Oct 24, 2012
11641 posts
2620 upvotes
Montreal
Crap balls, is the deal over since tomorrow are new deals?

I was wanting to get a wireless keyboard and mouse so I could play games on my TV.
Aug 7, 2004
118 posts
80 upvotes
Toronto
One thing I'd be concerned about is that none of their keyboards indicate AES encryption. Had a 1900 which I liked but then keys stopped working after a year.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2008
2984 posts
2445 upvotes
Mississauga
alkizmo wrote: Crap balls, is the deal over since tomorrow are new deals?

I was wanting to get a wireless keyboard and mouse so I could play games on my TV.
Nope. This is reg price. It'll be there tmrw
Vinh
If you're going to hate, Get off RFD!
Aug 24, 2005
793 posts
417 upvotes
Etobicoke
I am not near a costco, so I asked my mom to get it for me.

Yep, 35 years old, father of 3, I still ask my mom to buy stuff for me...No shame
May 24, 2012
255 posts
327 upvotes
Gatineau, Qc
Cheapowill wrote: I am not near a costco, so I asked my mom to get it for me.

Yep, 35 years old, father of 3, I still ask my mom to buy stuff for me...No shame
Hahahaha, made my day :D , thanks
Deal Guru
Oct 24, 2012
11641 posts
2620 upvotes
Montreal
160 units at Costco Pointe-Claire, they wouldn't tell me the price over the phone.

I'm reconsidering buying it since the only few reviews about it say it isn't good at all for gaming.
Dec 2, 2012
387 posts
267 upvotes
Toronto
alkizmo wrote: 160 units at Costco Pointe-Claire, they wouldn't tell me the price over the phone.

I'm reconsidering buying it since the only few reviews about it say it isn't good at all for gaming.
You need a mechanical keyboard and a sweet Logitech or razor for gaming, the difference is real.
Deal Expert
Nov 15, 2004
21786 posts
4903 upvotes
Toronto
Wow, this company isn't even trying to pretend they're not copying Logitech, eh? The keyboard is a clear rip-off of the Logitech Solar Keyboard and the mouse is a near MX1100 clone. It's pretty messed up that Costco would order from them.
Deal Guru
Oct 24, 2012
11641 posts
2620 upvotes
Montreal
f3times wrote: You need a mechanical keyboard and a sweet Logitech or razor for gaming, the difference is real.
No I don't and I'm not going to play games very seriously.
Piro21 wrote: Wow, this company isn't even trying to pretend they're not copying Logitech, eh? The keyboard is a clear rip-off of the Logitech Solar Keyboard and the mouse is a near MX1100 clone. It's pretty messed up that Costco would order from them.
Because it's legal.
Deal Expert
Mar 14, 2009
16765 posts
8103 upvotes
I just grabbed one of these at Costco Ajax and it's amazing! Thanks OP! $48.99 plus a $1.50 eco fee. It is very high quality. There is no flex in the keyboard at all. I love the mouse. This is a great find. They had lots left BTW.
Deal Expert
Mar 14, 2009
16765 posts
8103 upvotes
alkizmo wrote: Crap balls, is the deal over since tomorrow are new deals?

I just bought one today so I would say that the deal is still on. They are not on sale; $48.99 at my local Costco with tons of stock.

Gaming on an HDTV is amazing, I highly recommend you pick up this combo to try it out.
Deal Guru
Oct 24, 2012
11641 posts
2620 upvotes
Montreal
SickBeast wrote: Gaming on an HDTV is amazing, I highly recommend you pick up this combo to try it out.
Nah, I'm gonna pass. I remembered I have a very good wireless keyboard sitting around doing nothing. I just need to get a good wireless mouse and I have just the thing in mind, however, I need my wife's approval.... I already used up my 20$ off 70$ Staples promotion and I need someone else's name and credit card :razz:
Deal Expert
Mar 14, 2009
16765 posts
8103 upvotes
alkizmo wrote: Nah, I'm gonna pass. I remembered I have a very good wireless keyboard sitting around doing nothing. I just need to get a good wireless mouse and I have just the thing in mind, however, I need my wife's approval.... I already used up my 20$ off 70$ Staples promotion and I need someone else's name and credit card :razz:
I doubt whatever keyboard you have is as good as this Rapoo one. I've never typed on a keyboard as good as this. It's really nice. The mouse I don't like as much because I find it a bit too big, but overall I'm really happy with this combo. The keyboard is really quite nice.
Deal Guru
Oct 24, 2012
11641 posts
2620 upvotes
Montreal
SickBeast wrote: I doubt whatever keyboard you have is as good as this Rapoo one. I've never typed on a keyboard as good as this. It's really nice. The mouse I don't like as much because I find it a bit too big, but overall I'm really happy with this combo. The keyboard is really quite nice.

It's actually a pretty good quality keyboard, an Azio KB336RP. I don't need the numpad for gaming anyway.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)