Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

YYZ to Florence April/May 2016 $585 Cdn all-in

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 3rd, 2015 2:04 pm
Tags:
None
25 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
2120 posts
1345 upvotes
Laval
insane deal! one has to visit tuscany in their lifetime! drive around from town to town...drive, eat, wine and repeat
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2008
1092 posts
759 upvotes
GTA
Great find! Now it's time to put the feelers out to the wife
Deal Addict
May 20, 2004
3379 posts
978 upvotes
Calgary
bostonontario wrote: Great find! Now it's time to put the feelers out to the wife
you take her there and she will let you feel all you want
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2003
4758 posts
130 upvotes
Oakville
Are the car rentals in Italy mostly manual transmission?
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2002
1673 posts
1193 upvotes
gmark2000 wrote: Are the car rentals in Italy mostly manual transmission?
Yes. In fact, even buses are typically manual transmissions.
Dec 22, 2007
19 posts
1 upvote
Kitchener, ON
gmark2000 wrote: Are the car rentals in Italy mostly manual transmission?
Mostly yes, but its easy enough to get automatic. We rented a car in Milan a few months ago, automatic, drove it to France, had it broken into, exchanged it with another one and dropped it back off in Milan.

Word of advice, ALWAYS GET FULL RENTAL INSURANCE. You'll pay a bit more but the peace of mind was worth it.
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2003
2064 posts
733 upvotes
Edmonton
This is a good deal. we got 8 something to Nice, France from Edmonton and at the time that was a great deal. If you are flying KLM, they are great. Free wine, beer and decent meals. Good service.
R U PACKIN HEAT?
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2005
4423 posts
150 upvotes
Mississauga
how many days should be enough?
Jul 27, 2004
816 posts
113 upvotes
In for two weeks! Any suggestions on how to spend the time? I'm thinking of daisy chaining a bunch of AirBnBs through different cities.
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2002
2278 posts
624 upvotes
My favorite city in Italy, hands down. Everywhere is walkable and there is so much to see in nearby regions too.
Jul 4, 2007
334 posts
61 upvotes
If you plan on visiting other cities vs staying around Florence, check out the prices of flying in/out of a different city. Florence in/Rome out was 715 on one of the dates I plugged in for April. Might be worth it depending on travel plans. Was direct flight return as well.
Dec 26, 2012
29 posts
13 upvotes
Scarborough
Booked my honeymoon!! Thanks so much :)
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2005
2204 posts
227 upvotes
soty_614 wrote: If you plan on visiting other cities vs staying around Florence, check out the prices of flying in/out of a different city. Florence in/Rome out was 715 on one of the dates I plugged in for April. Might be worth it depending on travel plans. Was direct flight return as well.
How do you do this on redtag.ca? it seems that the options are round trip or one way, no multi-city which looks like what you're suggesting...

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)