Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Hourly]

2016/03/16 Roll Up the Rim to Win

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 25th, 2016 11:04 am
Tags:
None
Sep 28, 2013
315 posts
272 upvotes
BRANTFORD
Wiseman wrote: On the physical cup it says there's 40 honda civics available to be won. Although I'm pretty sure last year there were about 10 cars to be won on the online game, so it is watered down still.
Nope it was just 1 car online last year too. "The RRRoll Up Replay online or mobile app game runs from February 2 until April 2. Visit www.rolluptherimtowin.com. Enter daily to win badges and prizes and be eligible for the VIP Extra Day of Play. Prizing for RRRoll Up Replay, including the Extra Day of Play, consists of a Toyota Camry, eight $1,000 Visa Prepaid Cards, six prizes of Free Coffee for a Year, 2,400 $25 Tim Cards, 60 LG Tablets and 326,000 beverage prizes."
Feb 2, 2015
114 posts
47 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
Rolled my first cup on line and got the "Please Try Again" message. After 1 hour I tried again and I got the message "We are experiencing higher than normal traffic to the site. Please try again later." Wow! I don't remember this happening last year.

I am also sipping my coffee with my first physical Roll Up cup. I'll let you know if I win anything.
Feb 2, 2015
114 posts
47 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
Didn't see anything about the daily codes this year. I guess they dropped that part of the contest. Just as well, so many people were having problems with those.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 18, 2004
5529 posts
2000 upvotes
Wat
lemmiwinks123 wrote: Nope it was just 1 car online last year too. "The RRRoll Up Replay online or mobile app game runs from February 2 until April 2. Visit www.rolluptherimtowin.com. Enter daily to win badges and prizes and be eligible for the VIP Extra Day of Play. Prizing for RRRoll Up Replay, including the Extra Day of Play, consists of a Toyota Camry, eight $1,000 Visa Prepaid Cards, six prizes of Free Coffee for a Year, 2,400 $25 Tim Cards, 60 LG Tablets and 326,000 beverage prizes."
Fair enough.. so prizes are somewhat on par, although civic < camry
Deal Expert
Dec 22, 2006
44557 posts
44957 upvotes
Economy, NS
gmprops wrote: Didn't see anything about the daily codes this year. I guess they dropped that part of the contest. Just as well, so many people were having problems with those.
13. What follows are the instant win prizes (each, an “Instant Win Prize”) available to be won at the beginning of the Contest Period:
a. Free Hot Beverage: There are 200,000 free hot beverage prizes (each, a “Free Hot Beverage Prizes”). Each Free Hot Beverage Prize consists of two (2) one-time use coupons (subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer), which can be redeemed for one (1) free hot beverage of any size at a participating Tim Hortons restaurant location (each, a “Coupon”). In respect of each Free Hot Beverage Prize, the confirmed winner will receive one (1) Coupon for his/her use and will have the opportunity to either: i) select one (1) friend or family member* to receive the other Coupon by providing the friend or family member’s name and email address - an email will be sent to such friend or family member that will indicate that it has been sent on the confirmed winner’s behalf (and will identify the confirmed winner) and will also include instructions regarding how to claim the Coupon (if such friend or family member fails to follow such instructions to claim the Coupon within the timeline specified by the Sponsor, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion, he/she will forfeit the Coupon); OR (ii) give the Coupon to another randomly selected Contest entrant (as determined by the Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion on the basis of an algorithm) by following the onscreen instructions (where such entrant will be notified by email within 24 hours of the time he/she was selected as a potential Coupon winner and will be required to follow the instructions in the email to claim his/her Coupon. Each Coupon must be redeemed on or before June 1, 2016. Each Coupon will be delivered via email (using the information provided to the Sponsor) within 48 hours of the completion of winner verification and confirmation processes (as provided in these Rules). Each Coupon may be redeemed by either printing it or displaying it on a compatible Smartphone at a participating Tim Hortons restaurant location (subject to compliance with the Coupon’s terms and conditions). The approximate retail value (ARV) of each Free Hot Beverage Prize is: $1.40 - $8.48 CDN ($1.00 - $8.66 USD).
Feb 2, 2015
114 posts
47 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
valeriey wrote: 13. What follows are the instant win prizes (each, an “Instant Win Prize”) available to be won at the beginning of the Contest Period:
a. Free Hot Beverage: There are 200,000 free hot beverage prizes (each, a “Free Hot Beverage Prizes”). Each Free Hot Beverage Prize consists of two (2) one-time use coupons (subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer), which can be redeemed for one (1) free hot beverage of any size at a participating Tim Hortons restaurant location (each, a “Coupon”). In respect of each Free Hot Beverage Prize, the confirmed winner will receive one (1) Coupon for his/her use and will have the opportunity to either: i) select one (1) friend or family member* to receive the other Coupon by providing the friend or family member’s name and email address - an email will be sent to such friend or family member that will indicate that it has been sent on the confirmed winner’s behalf (and will identify the confirmed winner) and will also include instructions regarding how to claim the Coupon (if such friend or family member fails to follow such instructions to claim the Coupon within the timeline specified by the Sponsor, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion, he/she will forfeit the Coupon); OR (ii) give the Coupon to another randomly selected Contest entrant (as determined by the Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion on the basis of an algorithm) by following the onscreen instructions (where such entrant will be notified by email within 24 hours of the time he/she was selected as a potential Coupon winner and will be required to follow the instructions in the email to claim his/her Coupon. Each Coupon must be redeemed on or before June 1, 2016. Each Coupon will be delivered via email (using the information provided to the Sponsor) within 48 hours of the completion of winner verification and confirmation processes (as provided in these Rules). Each Coupon may be redeemed by either printing it or displaying it on a compatible Smartphone at a participating Tim Hortons restaurant location (subject to compliance with the Coupon’s terms and conditions). The approximate retail value (ARV) of each Free Hot Beverage Prize is: $1.40 - $8.48 CDN ($1.00 - $8.66 USD).
Thanks for the post. But that does not have anything to do with the codes they had last year. Remember that each location would display a Letter/Number combination code each day on the overhead screens? (eg. RZ7B2E) Then you would use that code online to get points? I have not gone into a store yet (just the drive-thru) so I cannot verify if they have this daily code or not.
Aug 22, 2012
564 posts
841 upvotes
GTA
Hubby won online right at midnight, sent his "extra" win to my mom (love this new thing they are doing). I haven't won anything, but woke up to a free coffee from a friend of mine who won at 4am.
Contesting can be a healthy coping mechanism I have fallen in love with this forum
- Double Lung Transplant 05/13/16. #BeADonor - &Get your colonoscopies!
*Thank you RFD*
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2006
7749 posts
1635 upvotes
The "In Store Code" thing has been replaced with a process of uploading a photo of the receipt instead. I guess the code was way too easy to cheat, since last year people posted those codes online and even here so they probably caught on to that. Plus, many smaller stores didn't have a digital tv sign to display the codes anyhow.

Anyway, they call this "Roll at Home" with the receipt upload which is different than free online "Roll Up Reply" digital roll up and you need to set up two accounts for the two.
gmprops wrote: Thanks for the post. But that does not have anything to do with the codes they had last year. Remember that each location would display a Letter/Number combination code each day on the overhead screens? (eg. RZ7B2E) Then you would use that code online to get points? I have not gone into a store yet (just the drive-thru) so I cannot verify if they have this daily code or not.
The Devil made me buy it - RFD. :twisted:
Feb 2, 2015
114 posts
47 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
I have not been able to access the site for over 3 hours now. Anybody else having the same issues?
Feb 2, 2015
114 posts
47 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
Finally able to roll another cup on line. Very busy. Guess everyone wants to play at the same time.
Deal Guru
Dec 17, 2001
11721 posts
4917 upvotes
St-Fabien de Panet, …
Won a free coffee playing the online game and sent the second one to my sister.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2008
9063 posts
66429 upvotes
Won a $2.00 Tim's card from the at home portion (uploading a receipt). Was finally able to get into the roll up replay portion, but no luck there.
Deal Expert
Mar 1, 2006
16854 posts
1284 upvotes
Thanks
2013 Contest Win Wishlist
  • Leafs Tickets / iPad / E-Reader / 46" HDTV / PS3 Gaming System / Cash / Guitar / Keurig
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2005
13456 posts
12205 upvotes
Played all day and have not win anything yet.
Have too many phones... This is how I limit my monthly phone payment.
Public Mobile $34 15GB, $11 250MB, 2x $5 50min/50text, $0 FPL home phone,
Fido $5 4GB plan with a free tablet.
Feb 2, 2015
114 posts
47 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
Tracydeanne wrote: Here's the rules for the Roll at Home portion. ( the receipt upload) You don't have to buy at Tims, just at a retailer that sells it. Or a NPE option.

http://uat.rolluptherimtowin.com/rules/ ... egs-en.pdf
It appears from the rules that you have to essentially purchase a pound of coffee (at the store or any retailer that sells their products), get a receipt, upload it to the Tim's site, and wait for a response. I thought you just had to purchase any hot beverage, get a receipt, upload it, and wait for a response. Am I wrong?
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2012
3516 posts
15859 upvotes
Halifax
gmprops wrote: It appears from the rules that you have to essentially purchase a pound of coffee (at the store or any retailer that sells their products), get a receipt, upload it to the Tim's site, and wait for a response. I thought you just had to purchase any hot beverage, get a receipt, upload it, and wait for a response. Am I wrong?
You're not wrong lol. It's not just a single coffee, you have to make a substantial purchase, the list of products in the rules. Or you can do the "no purchase option" and mail in for a free receipt to use.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)