Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Samsung] Ultimate Test Drive for iPhone users: Note 5 or S6 Edge+ 30days for $1

• Last Updated:
  • May 2nd, 2016 4:28 pm
Tags:
None
Aug 14, 2007
183 posts
109 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
rkoshack wrote: Ya when I look up the tracking info now it says estimated delivery Friday Feb. 5
Mine got delivered today in Burnaby. Ordered last Wednesday.
Apr 12, 2015
759 posts
900 upvotes
Alberta
d1ulove3 wrote: No signature required?

my dad had to sign for his note 5.

but my s6 was just left on the doorstep...
Nov 13, 2009
659 posts
306 upvotes
Oakville
And the note 5 is also advertised at $800 canadian from a diffrent seller
Nov 13, 2009
659 posts
306 upvotes
Oakville
squall458 wrote: I thanked you! You know a seller who has the white one? I wonder how he got so many s6e+ to sell!?
the problem is that all Canadian carriers sell the black one so you won't find a Canadian version in white colour
i would really love to get the gold colour but unfortunately its not available in Canada
Deal Guru
Mar 12, 2004
12134 posts
2754 upvotes
Guelph
mohammedessam wrote: the problem is that all Canadian carriers sell the black one so you won't find a Canadian version in white colour
i would really love to get the gold colour but unfortunately its not available in Canada
Shoot, I had no idea. The white version is a US exclusive color? BOOO. :( I wont be keeping mine then. I dont like how the black one is such a fingerprint magnet.
HEATWARE AT 64-0-0. Ebay Feedback 200+ and counting. RFD Feedback 71-0-0 and counting. Koodo Member
Nov 13, 2009
659 posts
306 upvotes
Oakville
squall458 wrote: Shoot, I had no idea. The white version is a US exclusive color? BOOO. :( I wont be keeping mine then. I dont like how the black one is such a fingerprint magnet.
ya the black one is a fingerprint magnet
ill wait till Feb 21 to see the new galaxy s7
May 1, 2011
747 posts
477 upvotes
Toronto
So many unanswered questions itt.

Received my phone today after signing up on saturday.
Bought a cheap case....
Hopefully nobody drops their phone!!!
Apr 22, 2009
227 posts
150 upvotes
Ontario
Phone is amazing. Samsung knows what they are doing because I was planning to wait until the s7 comes out to jump on an edge phone but I am in love.

However. The battery is meh at best and the non expandable storage is a deal breaker.

I ordered phone on Sunday just came in today. Got email about 20 min before phone arrived.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
7606 posts
5668 upvotes
Ottawa
that's fast
rapsfan1 wrote: Phone is amazing. Samsung knows what they are doing because I was planning to wait until the s7 comes out to jump on an edge phone but I am in love.

However. The battery is meh at best and the non expandable storage is a deal breaker.

I ordered phone on Sunday just came in today. Got email about 20 min before phone arrived.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
7606 posts
5668 upvotes
Ottawa
my up two floor seem the same guy, both are newbie,and raptors' fans.
Apr 22, 2009
227 posts
150 upvotes
Ontario
Not the same person. I have been lurking these forums for ever. Just realized I had a username lol.
Deal Expert
Mar 1, 2006
16854 posts
1284 upvotes
Hmm, I ordered mine on Saturday the 30th, they took the $1.13 out of my credit card already but I haven't received any shipping/notification emails yet. But some people said they ordered on Sunday and got theirs already?
2013 Contest Win Wishlist
  • Leafs Tickets / iPad / E-Reader / 46" HDTV / PS3 Gaming System / Cash / Guitar / Keurig
Feb 1, 2015
910 posts
505 upvotes
Toronto, ON
JayTee1 wrote: Hmm, I ordered mine on Saturday the 30th, they took the $1.13 out of my credit card already but I haven't received any shipping/notification emails yet. But some people said they ordered on Sunday and got theirs already?
I called again today because I ordered Friday, and they assured me it'll be here within 48 hours as of this afternoon. They said due to high demand and increased measures against fraud, which is understandable but like bruh, it's Wednesday
Apr 22, 2009
227 posts
150 upvotes
Ontario
JayTee1 wrote: Hmm, I ordered mine on Saturday the 30th, they took the $1.13 out of my credit card already but I haven't received any shipping/notification emails yet. But some people said they ordered on Sunday and got theirs already?

Where do u live and what phone did u get?
Deal Expert
Mar 1, 2006
16854 posts
1284 upvotes
rapsfan1 wrote: Where do u live and what phone did u get?
Toronto. Note 5
2013 Contest Win Wishlist
  • Leafs Tickets / iPad / E-Reader / 46" HDTV / PS3 Gaming System / Cash / Guitar / Keurig
Apr 22, 2009
227 posts
150 upvotes
Ontario
JayTee1 wrote: Toronto. Note 5
I live in Windsor. If they charged your credit card and it was posted you should be getting it tomorrow. (I got the s6 maybe there was more demand for the note 5?). Don't expect a tracking email. Like I said in a previous post, the tracking email came 20 min before Purolator dropped off the phone.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)