Entertainment

What was the last BAD movie you watched?

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 28th, 2024 6:24 am
Tags:
None
Banned
Oct 9, 2015
1313 posts
252 upvotes
ON
carmaster wrote: Point Break 2015 was horrible. What a waste of 100 million.
I liked it.
GenerationE wrote: The Point Break reboot (definitely not a remake) was a lot better than I was expecting. The best part is that the producers didn't feel constrained by having a realistic story, it's essentially bat guano crazy - which is just what this extreme sports action movie needed. If you're in the mood for a wacky thrill ride, this is your b-movie ticket to nirvana!

[INDENT]Note 1: Here's a fairly accurate review.

Note 2: The 3D sucks, as always - darkens the whole thing like you're watching through a cup of coffee, yet adds nothing.
[/INDENT]
Jul 18, 2015
277 posts
92 upvotes
Petawawa, ON
Krampus...... it was utter *****e after the first 30 mins.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
25986 posts
10378 upvotes
Samwfive wrote: lmao.

If arrow finds Dicapiro, u get to go home early.
Oddly enough, they did that with John Wayne in "The Cowboys" but the film was quite good even without him...
Oct 23, 2011
369 posts
501 upvotes
Kirkland, QC
squadz wrote: The newest Star Wars.

Really? What a piece of crap. That's going to be the highest grossing film of all time?

What a shame.
Totally agree. The Force Awakens was a twilight-esque remake of A New Hope!
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
26213 posts
39761 upvotes
Toronto
not me but organizer for movie group said Christian Bale's 'Knight of Cups' was terrible. he estimated about 1/2 the audience walked out of recent preview screening. Might've been exaggerating a bit but I'm gonna skip it.
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
25986 posts
10378 upvotes
Aziz3975 wrote: Seventh sun, I think that was the title. Pure crap.
If you mean Seventh Son, yeah. Just read the Delaney books. They are awsome. Forget the movie ever existed...
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2004
5799 posts
2638 upvotes
Toronto
I bet I'm the only guy here who didn't like Deadpool. The movie was way too simple, little character development, and overly smart ass jokes. But there were some good fight scenes.
Temp. Banned
Aug 7, 2011
6623 posts
998 upvotes
Vaughan
Avengers Ultron

What an absolute craptastic piece of crap.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 4, 2009
6575 posts
726 upvotes
squadz wrote: Avengers Ultron

What an absolute craptastic piece of crap.
Yep - and it's even worse viewing it twice. Surely cant be as bad as B v S though - but I haven't seen the latter yet.
Temp. Banned
Aug 7, 2011
6623 posts
998 upvotes
Vaughan
rageking wrote: Yep - and it's even worse viewing it twice. Surely cant be as bad as B v S though - but I haven't seen the latter yet.
Just my opinion, but loved BvS. Hated AoU.
Oct 6, 2012
135 posts
142 upvotes
Watched the Blue Mountain State: Rise of Thadland movie on Netflix - it was awful.
I liked the tv series.
Deal Expert
Mar 6, 2003
19713 posts
13576 upvotes
Ottawa
rageking wrote: Yep - and it's even worse viewing it twice. Surely cant be as bad as B v S though - but I haven't seen the latter yet.
B v S isn't a great movie, but AoU was worse IMO. Even though many parts of B v S was disappointing to me because I wanted to love it, AoU was just a complete bore. I had started watching it on Netflix again and turned it off about 15 minutes in
Deal Expert
Mar 6, 2003
19713 posts
13576 upvotes
Ottawa
Mr. Robo wrote: I bet I'm the only guy here who didn't like Deadpool. The movie was way too simple, little character development, and overly smart ass jokes. But there were some good fight scenes.
nope, not the only one. Most of the jokes were groaners for me. Totally regret dragging my wife to that one.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)