Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
London Drugs

LD: Klipsch S4i Rugged $29.99

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 29th, 2016 7:51 pm
Tags:
Nov 14, 2005
48 posts
43 upvotes

[London Drugs] LD: Klipsch S4i Rugged $29.99

Stopped by London Drugs, Vancouver/Olympic Village, and they have the Klipsch S4i Rugged on sale for $29.99 from $119.99.

Probably same sale at other LD locations.

If you're in need of a spare set of buds this might be a good deal for you.

Note these are the all weather design that resists moisture.
Images
36 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2013
1055 posts
389 upvotes
Metro GTA
Hmmmmmmm, not sure if I should buy 4 pairs of these or 1 pair of Shure 215s
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2011
1762 posts
603 upvotes
Toronto
Holy amazing price. Picked up 2. $10 shipping to toronto.
Fashion hurts p░ ░ ░yboi - KimchiTacos_
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2003
1275 posts
404 upvotes
I'd jump on this if this was the Android version. I have this iPhone version and despite not being able to control volume, this is my go-to set for skiing. I can press the buttons easily with my mitts still on. Sound is good, even with the earpieces inside the padded helmet ear flaps
Mar 7, 2011
236 posts
228 upvotes
Thanks picked up 1 pair. I don't need them but the price is irresistible.

PS: Free shipping code with email sign up. ( Takes about 10 minutes to arrive )
Deal Fanatic
Jan 10, 2010
7393 posts
2944 upvotes
Calgary
GPS wrote: I'd jump on this if this was the Android version. I have this iPhone version and despite not being able to control volume, this is my go-to set for skiing. I can press the buttons easily with my mitts still on. Sound is good, even with the earpieces inside the padded helmet ear flaps
What's the difference between the android version and the iphone version? Can you not use these with an Android phone or a MP3 player?
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2011
2351 posts
1122 upvotes
Edmonton
Thanks, ordered the last one for pickup at the store near me - I have a hunch it might be phantom stock but I've had pretty good luck with London Drugs in the past when compared to other stores that list stock online.
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2003
1275 posts
404 upvotes
althetrainer wrote: What's the difference between the android version and the iphone version? Can you not use these with an Android phone or a MP3 player?
They work with but with limited function. I use them with my Android phone but the volume buttons on the headphones do not work and while I'm outside, I want to be able to adjust volume without taking my phone out of my pocket.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 10, 2010
7393 posts
2944 upvotes
Calgary
GPS wrote: They work with but with limited function. I use them with my Android phone but the volume buttons on the headphones do not work and while I'm outside, I want to be able to adjust volume without taking my phone out of my pocket.
Thank you and darn! I was going to use them for jogging. That would be indeed annoying.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 21, 2003
7408 posts
1557 upvotes
Edmonton
So if using them for an iPhone, do the volume controls work, or no? Thanks!
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2008
1789 posts
509 upvotes
GTA
Damn, I've been looking to replace a pair of broken s4's for a while now.
Nov 14, 2005
48 posts
43 upvotes
@jory29

Yep, the controls work for iPhone.
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2004
1541 posts
5 upvotes
OOO @ Brentwood. Stock supposedly still available at East Hastings and Lougheed.
Deal Guru
Apr 17, 2003
10644 posts
7234 upvotes
DanRFD wrote: Hmmmmmmm, not sure if I should buy 4 pairs of these or 1 pair of Shure 215s
Shure.
Apr 12, 2010
99 posts
41 upvotes
Vancouver
Great find OP. Have been waiting for these to go on sale for 3 years. Just picked up the last pair at Ironwood in Richmond
Jun 28, 2015
24 posts
8 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Thanks, OP. Didn't need another pair of headphones, but bought one anyway. Looks like there's one left at Olympic Village.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)