Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Amazon] Zojirushi America Corporation SM-JD48BA Tuff Mug/16-Ounce - $29.87

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 22nd, 2016 7:51 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2015
1838 posts
1581 upvotes
Mont-Royal, QC

[Amazon] Zojirushi America Corporation SM-JD48BA Tuff Mug/16-Ounce - $29.87

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
50%
Found a pretty nice deal on Zojirushi mug.

AZOJI Zojirushi America Corporation SM-JD48BA Tuff Mug (16-Ounce/0.48-Liter, color Black) now is 50% off at Amazon.ca
listed $59.52, now for $29.87 & FREE Shipping.
36 replies
Nov 23, 2012
471 posts
391 upvotes
Brossard
earthpetal wrote: Found a pretty nice deal on Zojirushi mug.

AZOJI Zojirushi America Corporation SM-JD48BA Tuff Mug (16-Ounce/0.48-Liter, color Black) now is 50% off at Amazon.ca
listed $59.52, now for $29.87 & FREE Shipping.
I love my Zojirushi thermos. Be advised that there exist a newer model with flip-top that makes using this much handier and pratical.

(Owner of more mugs then I care to admit)
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2006
1620 posts
602 upvotes
Thanks ordered two, this is the cheapest this mug ever been.
Good...Good...
May 21, 2013
106 posts
145 upvotes
London
These mugs are insanely efficient at keeping the temperature inside. I leave mine in the hot car for hours and the water inside is still cold.
Deal Guru
Feb 2, 2011
10185 posts
5573 upvotes
Toronto
Longshot49 wrote: I love my Zojirushi thermos. Be advised that there exist a newer model with flip-top that makes using this much handier and pratical.

Which is the new one?
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2011
1886 posts
390 upvotes
Toronto
Longshot49 wrote: Those are the newer models :
- Drinking "lip"
- Flip-top latch
- "lock" button

You can clearly see those features here
Thanks! I believe previous deal had the new one at 30% off at around $32.99 for 16oz
May 17, 2007
930 posts
377 upvotes
Toronto
freebies_r_us wrote: Which is better...this or Swell bottles?!
Swell is just a marketing gimmick. This is by far better quality
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2004
1025 posts
344 upvotes
orb2k wrote: Swell is just a marketing gimmick. This is by far better quality
Really eh?! Wife uses her Swell bottle every day and swears by it. Might get one of these to compare unless an RFDer has already done the experiment.
Deal Addict
Jun 22, 2004
3048 posts
944 upvotes
orb2k wrote: Swell is just a marketing gimmick. This is by far better quality
I use a swell bottle working outside on the weekends and leave it directly in the sun, and it does an incredible job of keeping beverages cold. Quality of the Swell may be less, but I'd be surprised if the effectiveness is.
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2013
1075 posts
1746 upvotes
Toronto
freebies_r_us wrote: Really eh?! Wife uses her Swell bottle every day and swears by it. Might get one of these to compare unless an RFDer has already done the experiment.
You should buy this one, compare it with your wife, and show her how wrong she is. This is great for marriages!
Nov 24, 2008
316 posts
143 upvotes
Dartmouth NS
While not knocking the deal since I know that Zojirushi makes awesome products, I highly recommend the Thermos brand travel mug. You can get the 16oz version with handle at Walmart for $24.97. I personally prefer the handle-less version, but either way, this mug has awesome powers. I've made coffee in the morning and accidentally left the mug at home only to find that the coffee was still warm to drink when I got home from work - 9 hrs later.
Aug 8, 2006
80 posts
12 upvotes
About to order one, don't even need it. RFD problems.
Dec 12, 2009
491 posts
391 upvotes
Longshot49 wrote: I love my Zojirushi thermos. Be advised that there exist a newer model with flip-top that makes using this much handier and pratical.

Was going to order one but this model looks like it has the screw off top and not the flip top which makes it difficult to drink coffee and drive at the same time.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)