Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Asept-Air 5-stage Air purifier - 240$ (60$ off)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 25th, 2016 12:07 am
Tags:
Nov 23, 2012
471 posts
391 upvotes
Brossard

[Costco] Asept-Air 5-stage Air purifier - 240$ (60$ off)

Costco is having (yet) again the Asept-Air 5 life cell 5-stage air purifier. Per Costco page - this would do for 139 sq. m or 1500 sq. ft. Cheapest lifetime was 215$, but that was some years ago.

Normal price : 299.99
On sale : 239.99 (60$ off)

This was mentionned in the RoC Costco thread (kidding BC-AB-SK-MN - love you guys) but I am posting so my Qc and Ont homies can get a hold of this deal.

This is a well-reviewed RFD-loved unit. I do not own one yet - but have one on order. RFD users have been liking their unit and Costco reviews seems to point in the same direction. Replacement filters/bulb are cheap-ish and available (70$). Asept air also sell commercial units if that matters to you. I bought the Blueair 400-series when it was 200-250$ off last fall and have been loving it.

Product link : Asept-Air Life Cell 5-stage Ultimate Air Purifier
Filter link : Asept-Air Replacement Kit for Life Cell 1550 Air Purifier
Previous RFD threads : April 2016 - Sept 2015 (230$) - April 2015 (230$)
Images
3 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2009
2536 posts
1726 upvotes
Kitchener
Longshot49 wrote: Costco is having (yet) again the Asept-Air 5 life cell 5-stage air purifier. Per Costco page - this would do for 139 sq. m or 1500 sq. ft. Cheapest lifetime was 215$, but that was some years ago.

Normal price : 299.99
On sale : 239.99 (60$ off)

This was mentionned in the RoC Costco thread (kidding BC-AB-SK-MN - love you guys) but I am posting so my Qc and Ont homies can get a hold of this deal.

This is a well-reviewed RFD-loved unit. I do not own one yet - but have one on order. RFD users have been liking their unit and Costco reviews seems to point in the same direction. Replacement filters/bulb are cheap-ish and available (70$). Asept air also sell commercial units if that matters to you. I bought the Blueair 400-series when it was 200-250$ off last fall and have been loving it.

Product link : Asept-Air Life Cell 5-stage Ultimate Air Purifier
Filter link : Asept-Air Replacement Kit for Life Cell 1550 Air Purifier
Previous RFD threads : April 2016 - Sept 2015 (230$) - April 2015 (230$)
Not buying but wanted to say thanks for great well sourced post! Thanks for putting in the effort!
Nov 23, 2012
471 posts
391 upvotes
Brossard
keyser-soze wrote: Not buying but wanted to say thanks for great well sourced post! Thanks for putting in the effort!
Hi Keyser,

thanks for the callout. Call it part something we call "déformation professionnelle" liberally translated to "occupationnal (dis)order"; And part OCDness - things need to be clear, concise and to the point :) Awesome handle btw :)

Title change bump and then letting this rest.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)