Group Deal Discussion

Showsmart Deals -BUYER AWARE - DON'T DO IT, PLEASE DON'T DO IT!

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 27th, 2012 6:51 am
[OP]
Nov 23, 2012
3 posts
MISSISSAUGA

Showsmart Deals -BUYER AWARE - DON'T DO IT, PLEASE DON'T DO IT!

Showsmart Deals is similar to WagJag and Group.

I ordered an Ipad 2 keyboard/case since October. I have tried to contact them numerous ocassions, only reply I ever heard from them when was on the day the deal ended saying it should take 4-6 week to receive, that was October 10 and I still have not recived an item.

I decied to drive down to the address they provided to only find out that is a Canada Post location! They didn't scam a lot of money from me, but I am a single mom and it was an Xmas gift...it is pure princial and I see they still are offering daily deals.

Please be aware, their website is: http://www.showsmartdeals.com/.
3 replies
Deal Expert
Dec 14, 2005
18186 posts
344 upvotes
Richmond
:arrow:

Moved from "Buy, Sell, and Trading Post > Scammers and Warnings" to "Group Deal Discussion"
Congrats to the Arsenal Ladies - The FA Women's Cup Winners 2013 :)
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2005
3269 posts
1928 upvotes
North Vancouver
Judging from their website, it looks like they're out of business. Yet another random Group Buy site bites the dust.

I believe that you're still within the time limit of a Visa Chargeback, so that's probably your best and only option.
[OP]
Nov 23, 2012
3 posts
MISSISSAUGA
I paid through Paypal and they are saying that the don't honor these types of transactions. I always pay through them if I can in case things like this happen, but looks like I got shafted on this one. I filed a BBB complaint, but it is still not going to get my money back.