• Last Updated:
  • Mar 23rd, 2024 11:38 pm
Tags:
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
49009 posts
10302 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Cream Puff wrote: Here we goooooooooooo again!

Release 4 prices are up!
No price increase as far as I can tell. But the available lots aren't what I'm looking for.
Last edited by Jon Lai on Apr 28th, 2021 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tons of things for sale!
Silver Coins and Numismatics | Heatware
Deal Fanatic
Jan 14, 2007
5522 posts
3051 upvotes
GTA
I'm surprised it's taking so long to sell the lots west of the creek/ravine. There aren't that many homes there and given the state of the market, you'd think they could have sold them all easily by now. I want to see what the pricing will be like on the east side of the creek and more into the block as I feel those will be more desirable (versus next to the hydro corridor and along Elgin Mills).
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
49009 posts
10302 upvotes
Richmond Hill
The_Professor wrote: I'm surprised it's taking so long to sell the lots west of the creek/ravine. There aren't that many homes there and given the state of the market, you'd think they could have sold them all easily by now. I want to see what the pricing will be like on the east side of the creek and more into the block as I feel those will be more desirable (versus next to the hydro corridor and along Elgin Mills).
The 2-car detached have been selling very well, but they have been squeezing them out very slowly. The towns, OTOH, have seen little interest. They sent out two emails in the past week advertising the towns (only) and as far as I can tell, none have sold during that time period.
Tons of things for sale!
Jul 30, 2016
11 posts
1 upvote
Looks like a new release. Just got email
New Release of Detached Homes
Today In Springwater

Limited Townhomes Remain
Explore luxury Detached Homes built with
leading-edge sustainable technology in a community close to nature and fantastic amenities.
Doesn’t appear to have a email deadline system.
Dec 2, 2007
196 posts
137 upvotes
Toronto
Alltaken wrote: Looks like a new release. Just got email

Doesn’t appear to have a email deadline system.
if you send email now, you may get it, First come first serve.

1.6M-1.8M for decent detached house, price is as good as you can get lately in Markham.
Last edited by bonojzk2005 on Apr 28th, 2021 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Apr 20, 2008
510 posts
43 upvotes
Markham
Jon Lai wrote: No price increase as far as I can tell. But the available lots aren't what I'm looking for.
It went up 10k from what I see vs. release 3
and who knows how much those street premiums are now
Apr 20, 2008
510 posts
43 upvotes
Markham
bonojzk2005 wrote: if you send email now, you may get it, First come first serve.

1.7M-1.8M for decent detached house, price is as good as you can get lately in Markham.
I think at these prices it's not as "hot" as it was during the previous releases so they don't need to do a lottery system anymore, and it's just first come first serve type deal
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
49009 posts
10302 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Cream Puff wrote: It went up 10k from what I see vs. release 3
and who knows how much those street premiums are now
They sent out the email with the premiums. as I suspected, most 2-car don't have premiums because the lots released aren't desirable.
Tons of things for sale!
Apr 20, 2008
510 posts
43 upvotes
Markham
Jon Lai wrote: They sent out the email with the premiums. as I suspected, most 2-car don't have premiums because the lots released aren't desirable.
Can i get a copy of that =) I didn't get an email =( I did get an email about new lots release without further info
Oct 5, 2008
6 posts
2 upvotes
Lot selection isn't the greatest, but the prices are still reasonable. Any idea when the South Ravine lots will be released?
Dec 2, 2007
196 posts
137 upvotes
Toronto
project.loci wrote: Lot selection isn't the greatest, but the prices are still reasonable. Any idea when the South Ravine lots will be released?
anyone has a picture of hydro corridor? are these lots far away enough?
Sep 8, 2009
139 posts
183 upvotes
bonojzk2005 wrote: anyone has a picture of hydro corridor? are these lots far away enough?
These lots are very close to the hydro corridor. 1009 is right beside it.
Images
  • Screenshot.jpg
Apr 26, 2021
18 posts
7 upvotes
bonojzk2005 wrote: anyone has a picture of hydro corridor? are these lots far away enough?
We visited the site a few times including walking along the corridor. Clearly my paint skills are horrible but below is the approximation. Blue being the hydro towers. Red being the actual SW site and the black being the new lots just released. For us after the upper lots (Cecil Sinclair Drive) were gone it was too close to the hydro corridor for comfort.
Images
  • Capture.JPG
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
49009 posts
10302 upvotes
Richmond Hill
RaptorsFan83 wrote: We visited the site a few times including walking along the corridor. Clearly my paint skills are horrible but below is the approximation. Blue being the hydro towers. Red being the actual SW site and the black being the new lots just released. For us after the upper lots (Cecil Sinclair Drive) were gone it was too close to the hydro corridor for comfort.
Ah ha! I found someone fighting for the same lots as me :lol:
Tons of things for sale!
Dec 2, 2007
196 posts
137 upvotes
Toronto
RaptorsFan83 wrote: We visited the site a few times including walking along the corridor. Clearly my paint skills are horrible but below is the approximation. Blue being the hydro towers. Red being the actual SW site and the black being the new lots just released. For us after the upper lots (Cecil Sinclair Drive) were gone it was too close to the hydro corridor for comfort.
Thanks! that helps a lot.
Lot 1095 is still OK if someone likes corner lot.
Mar 4, 2021
11 posts
6 upvotes
I manage to secure a double car garage, non-corner lot. But I am getting buyer's remorse. I don't like the geothermal where I am obligated to pay $300 per month and I don't like the hydro corridor.

Does anybody want it?
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
49009 posts
10302 upvotes
Richmond Hill
f2jcom wrote: I manage to secure a double car garage, non-corner lot. But I am getting buyer's remorse. I don't like the geothermal where I am obligated to pay $300 per month and I don't like the hydro corridor.

Does anybody want it?
PMed you.
Tons of things for sale!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)