Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Hollister

A&F/Hollister: 50% off redline/clearance: $9.90-$29 premium hoodie/jackets (EXPIRED!)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 13th, 2012 5:47 pm
Deal Addict
Jun 14, 2011
1280 posts
492 upvotes
emjhay wrote: anyone have a free shipping code ? please pm me . thanks.

im down 260.00 and trying to make it even at 350 :D . just for the record i only have 3 sweaters for winter and i think getting 12+ :o is just fair, right......now that winter has come

PMed enjoy :D

Any care to share their method for finding the hidden stock?
Deal Addict
Sep 30, 2006
2021 posts
611 upvotes
gta
MartinoMan wrote: By the looks of it i'm guessing its a acyrlic/wool combo.

thanks.... i was wishing its cashmere, its was gonna be my xmas sweater next yr lols.
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2012
1741 posts
574 upvotes
YKF
saladtoss wrote: PMed enjoy :D

Any care to share their method for finding the hidden stock?

Product pages are never actually taken down from the server, just the mainpage links are. If you have the product page link (try google or somewhere where you can find the cached page) you can enter the url in and the product will come up. If its restocked it will show on that page, just have to keep checking

For example, googling "abercrombie cascada lakes" will give you the link to the jacket that was up here earlier for $29.99
http://www.abercrombie.ca/webapp/wcs/st ... ryId=12202

Currently nothing shows up but sometimes when stock comes back it will show as whatever size is in stock..
Mar 11, 2007
255 posts
51 upvotes
Doesn't seem like any of my email addresses are receiving free shipping codes. Any one have any spares left?
Deal Addict
Jun 14, 2011
1280 posts
492 upvotes
AtticusFinch wrote: Product pages are never actually taken down from the server, just the mainpage links are. If you have the product page link (try google or somewhere where you can find the cached page) you can enter the url in and the product will come up. If its restocked it will show on that page, just have to keep checking

For example, googling "abercrombie cascada lakes" will give you the link to the jacket that was up here earlier for $29.99
http://www.abercrombie.ca/webapp/wcs/st ... ryId=12202

Currently nothing shows up but sometimes when stock comes back it will show as whatever size is in stock..

Yea I understand how that works but that method requires you to remember what the name of the item was :lol:
Dec 20, 2009
401 posts
182 upvotes
Toronto
Actually I use the american site.

it has more selection.

it gets shipped from there anyways, so they don't care
Jun 28, 2009
309 posts
143 upvotes
Well Im disappointed I missed that Cashmere A&F Sweater and the 10 dollar zip up White Hoodie, but I bought two other 30 dollar hoodies for my brother.

I was going to ask for a free shipping Hollister code as well, but with so many people asking, I guess I can just go through the trouble and create the gmail myself. I have already used like 6 gmails though. Any clue which disposable email works? Mailinator?
Deal Addict
Jun 14, 2011
1280 posts
492 upvotes
How do you access the american site from canada? I tried hollisterco.com but I get redirected to the .ca site :confused:
Apr 12, 2009
323 posts
83 upvotes
Etobicoke
Giving away a 25% off Hollister promo code! PM me , winner chosen at random.
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2009
1028 posts
313 upvotes
Kitchener
flip114 wrote: Doesn't seem like any of my email addresses are receiving free shipping codes. Any one have any spares left?

I signed up for one today, but I only received the AF / Gilly Hicks free shipping, no hollister.
I used the same link which worked for me before
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2008
2312 posts
80 upvotes
Mississauga
baskiddball wrote: Well Im disappointed I missed that Cashmere A&F Sweater and the 10 dollar zip up White Hoodie, but I bought two other 30 dollar hoodies for my brother.

I was going to ask for a free shipping Hollister code as well, but with so many people asking, I guess I can just go through the trouble and create the gmail myself. I have already used like 6 gmails though. Any clue which disposable email works? Mailinator?

Just put a period in your email adresses, ie if your email was bob@gmail.com, use b.ob@gmail.com or Bo.b@gmail.com, it will still go to your original gmail account.
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2012
1741 posts
574 upvotes
YKF
flagred123 wrote: Actually I use the american site.

it has more selection.

it gets shipped from there anyways, so they don't care

I found the US site had the exact same stock numbers as the Canadian site? Same with the European site. I think their inventory is centralized.

Free AF ship codes for those who need em:
PROMO CODE: 5535596387501553
PROMO CODE: 7102466753344455
PROMO CODE: 1617474458398337
PROMO CODE: 5614044356246492

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)