Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Popeyes

POPEYES CHICKEN - 8 pieces mixed for $8.99 (regular $14.99). March 21 only!

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 4th, 2012 3:18 pm
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106506 upvotes
Richmond Hill

[Popeyes] POPEYES CHICKEN - 8 pieces mixed for $8.99 (regular $14.99). March 21 only!

Popeyes 40th Anniversary Special.

Just got this flyer in the mail today.

"Purchase limits may apply".

Update 20/Mar/2012:

Deal confirmed.

Video posted to Popeyes Canada's FB wall:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=384702354887115

(Sorry, I can't figure out how to link the video directly - anyone know?)
Iv ta'be' Hev SoH, ghobe' Qoy lIj mu'mey, as SoH jaH pa' vo' vetlh tuq joq vetlh veng, shake lItha' the dust vo' lIj qamDu' (translation from the original Klingon: And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet)
266 replies
Apr 22, 2010
418 posts
31 upvotes
Seems like a decent deal.

As far their regular prices go, Popeyes must be the only fast food restaurant where, the more you buy, the less value for money you get.
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106506 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Arctan wrote: Seems like a decent deal.

As far their regular prices go, Popeyes must be the only fast food restaurant where, the more you buy, the less value for money you get.
At ~$1 a piece, you really can't lose. And it's a lot better than "Two-ney Tuesdays" at KFRat.

I haven't done the math - do they actually charge more per piece for the larger boxes? I only buy when it's on sale, so I've never noticed.
Iv ta'be' Hev SoH, ghobe' Qoy lIj mu'mey, as SoH jaH pa' vo' vetlh tuq joq vetlh veng, shake lItha' the dust vo' lIj qamDu' (translation from the original Klingon: And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet)
Oct 29, 2008
244 posts
179 upvotes
they should bring a portable defibrillator for events like these :facepalm:
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106506 upvotes
Richmond Hill
ukilledanoob wrote: they should bring a portable defibrillator for events like these :facepalm:

Why? Eating a piece of chicken isn't going to suddenly cause a person to have a heart attack on the spot. It's the abuse of chicken (chicken-abuse? :lol :) over a long period of time along with other poor lifestyle choices that's going to cause a person to have a heart attack.
SigBro wrote: Just hope this doesn't happen on the 21st...
[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pyW6w5B7Aw[/video]
That's why I'm going early :D

That's a great video, btw. Sounds like RFDers when a freebie or coupon deal runs out. :razz:
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58618 posts
24555 upvotes
ronin1701 wrote: Popeyes 40th Anniversary Special.

Just got this flyer in the mail today.

"Purchase limits may apply".

Thank you OP. Is this for all locations or for participating locations only (whatever that means)? Can we call ahead and will the local store know about this promo?
Mar 10, 2007
109 posts
10 upvotes
Wait, I thought this post was about POPEYES SUPPLEMENTS!
Son, I am disappoint.
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106506 upvotes
Richmond Hill
alanbrenton wrote: Thank you OP. Is this for all locations or for participating locations only (whatever that means)? Can we call ahead and will the local store know about this promo?
The flyer does not say, one way or the other. It wouldn't hurt to call in advance, I suppose.

It had a map and address on the back for my local Popeyes, but I'm sure they do that for all the flyers, so that people know where to go.
eraser_ad wrote: Wait, I thought this post was about POPEYES SUPPLEMENTS!
Son, I am disappoint.
LOL - funny story - my buddies and I were driving through Barrie one time, and we decided to stop for food. Man, were we disappointed when the Popeyes we got to wasn't selling chicken! :(
alanbrenton wrote: Is this only for dine-in?

Does not say either way, so should be fine for take-out. Some Popeye's locations are take-out only as well.

If you have any questions, suggest trying their Facebook wall:

https://www.facebook.com/PopeyesCanada
ji2o0k wrote: Sounds like a good deal OP! Thanked...

Wait a minute....would the chicken be halal? :D
LMAO!
Deal Fanatic
Sep 4, 2009
6575 posts
726 upvotes
Son, I am disappoint.

You're just angry that we chicken eaters kept popping into your precious Popeyes supplements thread all these years... Now it's payback LOL.
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106506 upvotes
Richmond Hill
deezz wrote: I thought this was for the protein supplements for $8.99.

lolol someone had to say it!
Too bad someone already beat you to it ....
Mar 5, 2004
242 posts
13 upvotes
Oakville
Son, I am disappoint.
Astonishing, you must be ILLITERATE!
Cannot comprehend the OP title?
Truly a person who is idiosyncratic.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
7403 posts
1790 upvotes
sweet deal... definitely getting the grease on, next week.

still wish mary brown's would have some specials soon - haven't had it for a while... and I only eat fried chicken when it's on sale, part of my healthy lifestyle eating habit :cheesygri
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106506 upvotes
Richmond Hill
mic2074 wrote: sweet deal... definitely getting the grease on, next week.

still wish mary brown's would have some specials soon - haven't had it for a while... and I only eat fried chicken when it's on sale, part of my healthy lifestyle eating habit :cheesygri

Only three that I can see in GTA. Worth the trip?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
7403 posts
1790 upvotes
ronin1701 wrote: Only three that I can see in GTA. Worth the trip?

yup - I think it's worth the trip... had it from the Kingston Rd location, and the one in Aurora - both really good.
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2006
1939 posts
1711 upvotes
Center of the univer…
xsivspd wrote: Astonishing, you must be ILLITERATE!

lighten up.. he was being sarcastic..
Mar 10, 2007
109 posts
10 upvotes
xsivspd wrote: Astonishing, you must be ILLITERATE!
An advice from one illiterate person to another: read the OP before making comments.
Last edited by ronin1701; Mar 13th, 2012 at 04:56 PM. Reason: updated thread title to avoid confusion with "Popeyes Supplements" :P

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)