Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
IKEA

IKEA Textur Floor/Table Lamps $29.99 Until April 1 (Were $49.99-$79.99)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 12th, 2012 3:40 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2009
1444 posts
979 upvotes
Vancouver

[IKEA] IKEA Textur Floor/Table Lamps $29.99 Until April 1 (Were $49.99-$79.99)

Lighten up at IKEA for less this weekend! Until April 1 you can pick up the Textur table or floor lamp for just $29.99 at IKEA stores.

The regular price for the table lamp is $49.99 and the floor lamp normally sells for $79.99, so this is a pretty deep limited-time discount. This special price only applies to the white coloured Textur lamps and there is a limit of two table lamps and two floor lamps per customer.

You can get more information and product specifications on the Textur table and floor lamps online, but these items are only available for purchase in store. The reduced price is valid until April1, while quantities last, no rain checks will be issued.
Amanda A
27 replies
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
11899 posts
24208 upvotes
Thanks for posting this.

I am so contemplating on the floor lamp...

I'm presently 5 minutes away from IKEA, and it would look great in my living room, but I don't really "need" one.

Price is great!

[IMG]http://www.ikea-canada.com/tro/tro_en.jpg[/IMG]
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2006
1844 posts
985 upvotes
Halton
anyone have these? is the outer cloth or plastic?
would not love cloth
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2009
1444 posts
979 upvotes
Vancouver
IDStorms wrote: Thanks for posting this.

I am so contemplating on the floor lamp...

I'm presently 5 minutes away from IKEA, and it would look great in my living room, but I don't really "need" one.

Price is great!

I know what you mean! The floor lamp is a good deal especially, and I've seen it in the store...personally I think it's a lot nicer than some of the older paper IKEA versions (which I had in my college years). Just trying to justify putting it somewhere. Wish the orange table lamp was on sale, that I have a perfect spot for.
Amanda A
Oct 6, 2011
196 posts
221 upvotes
Calgary
Bulbs are not included

The floor lamp can accommodate 5 bulbs.

Bulbs are 5.49 per box

2 bulbs per box

bulbs are located beside the floor lamp.

note: for ikea calgary
stocks are located in the ground floor, it's visible in the hotdog area or behind the check out counters.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2004
2512 posts
65 upvotes
Coquitlam
I have 2 of these. They are cloth textured plastic. They look good I think. I bought my bulbs at home depot foe under 10 bucks. I got 25w Phillips duramax. I sort of wish I got maybe one step higher wattage as they are kinda dim on full brightness.
Jul 9, 2006
908 posts
72 upvotes
I bought three of these today. I also bought the Eco candelabra bulbs for $7.99 instead of the halogen for $5.49. I don't like halogen, although i am told the Eco bulbs will not work with the dimmer function. Still need to set them up. They look good in the store.
May 23, 2007
193 posts
19 upvotes
good post op.. going this weekend for a floor lamp.. dont really need one but ill make room
Sep 16, 2007
101 posts
14 upvotes
Markham
Seriously thinking of picking up a few, what is the maximum wattage for the light bulbs these can take? It doesn't seem to say on the site.
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2009
2903 posts
2019 upvotes
Does the bulb have any sort of model / style / name so I can just buy it from CTire or Home Depot? We bought this in Ottawa but the bulbs we found beside the lamp don't actually fit the lamp. Not sure if they accidentally put the wrong bulbs beside the lamp or if we somehow grabbed the wrong ones. The ikea box or instructions come with no information.
Apr 20, 2006
440 posts
44 upvotes
These were selling like hotcakes at North York location. I knew they would keep bringing out more as I called ahead and the CSR indicated they had plenty in the warehouse but the guy on the floor wasn't very nice about when I wanted to find out when more would be coming out (I'm sure he just was having an off day or something, or had been bothered about it one too many times already).
kud0s69 wrote: I have 2 of these. They are cloth textured plastic. They look good I think. I bought my bulbs at home depot foe under 10 bucks. I got 25w Phillips duramax. I sort of wish I got maybe one step higher wattage as they are kinda dim on full brightness.
Thanks! Will be interested to check these out. The Ikea bulbs seem like a rip off and not the greatest quality for the price. Do these support greater than 25W?
abercrombieboy wrote: ...I also bought the Eco candelabra bulbs for $7.99 instead of the halogen for $5.49...although i am told the Eco bulbs will not work with the dimmer function...They look good in the store.
Let us know how it goes with the ECOs, was curious myself. Actually didn't buy bulbs yet myself as I don't intend to use it for another month or so. They do indeed look good in the store. Planning to set 2 of these up behind my desk against the wall with a mounted TV in between them with about 2 feet space on each side. Hopefully it turns out nicely. The fabric will really soften up my workspace with all that wood/metal and electronics. Hoping the fabric from my Embody chair, these lamps and a few other fabric decor pieces will really relax the place.
asiancolossus wrote: ...what is the maximum wattage for the light bulbs these can take? It doesn't seem to say on the site.
Interested about this as well. Thanks in advance!
GotDaFunk wrote: Does the bulb have any sort of model / style / name...
Ikea site lists the E12's as the complimentary product on one of the TEXTUR lamps (table lamp I think?) so I've been assuming those are the ones. http://www.ikea.com/ca/en/catalog/products/90154842/
Oct 11, 2004
237 posts
43 upvotes
There is a single section, double section, and the triple section models of this lamp. FYI, the double section lamp says max 40W on the box.
Oct 11, 2004
237 posts
43 upvotes
abercrombieboy wrote: I bought three of these today. I also bought the Eco candelabra bulbs for $7.99 instead of the halogen for $5.49. I don't like halogen, although i am told the Eco bulbs will not work with the dimmer function. Still need to set them up. They look good in the store.

Eco or CFL bulds generally can not be used with a dimmer switch. They need the rated input power to "light" up. If you go too slightly low on the power, you'll usually hear a buzzing sound - sort of like an electrical brown out.
Jul 9, 2006
908 posts
72 upvotes
Nammo wrote: Eco or CFL bulds generally can not be used with a dimmer switch. They need the rated input power to "light" up. If you go too slightly low on the power, you'll usually hear a buzzing sound - sort of like an electrical brown out.
I haven't tried them... likely will tonight. Even if I don't use the dimmer, I should be ok to put it on max power, right? I want it bright anyway, and each Eco bulb is only 7W.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2009
1444 posts
979 upvotes
Vancouver
I don't know for certain about this particular lamp, but I have other IKEA lamps that recommended the E12 Sparsam bulbs and we just bought regular bulbs from Canadian Tire that worked fine.
Amanda A

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)