Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Chapters Indigo

Chapters - 25% off ( WUS $50+) or 10% online coupon - Nov 15-18

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 18th, 2012 10:47 pm
7 replies
Deal Expert
Jan 10, 2008
15197 posts
35239 upvotes
Nation's capital
Sadly doesn't apply to e-readers or electronics
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2002
2079 posts
433 upvotes
Montreal
are the price the same in store as online? ive bought books where the price is cheaper online and thwy dont honour the price instore
Jul 10, 2010
220 posts
387 upvotes
you need to show a valid irewards card. Guess this isn't the same as the plum points card?
Deal Addict
May 18, 2009
2541 posts
961 upvotes
Kitchener-Waterloo, …
pete wrote: are the price the same in store as online? ive bought books where the price is cheaper online and thwy dont honour the price instore
The price is always cheaper online, sometimes even after getting 25% off in-store lol why do you think the in-store discount is so much larger?

Either way this is a pretty lousy deal considering they have an unlimited use $5 off $30 every month and there is free shipping.. that's 16% off so unless you can stack this with the $5..
Deal Guru
May 23, 2003
10217 posts
1634 upvotes
GTA
Bump reminder that today is the last day to use the online coupon. Going to try placing an order combined with the other sales.

I don't think you need an irewards card to get this, i received the e-mail and I don't have an irewards card.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)