Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Locked: Bell canada 2015, ongoing deals

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 18th, 2015 8:40 pm
Sep 16, 2007
70 posts
17 upvotes
Stoney Creek
Hi thebellguy
Any chance of getting help with my currnet plans?. Your help would be greatly appreciated. I guess I should mention I'm in the Hamilton area.Thanks

Gig50 wrote: I'm an existing customer with Bell Satellite (7 theme packs plus HD packs, Fibe25/10 internet, and Mobile in a detached house. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Please PM me. Thank you
Nov 26, 2003
140 posts
17 upvotes
Surrey
Can you give me a PM if there are any promos for mobile internet plans in BC?

At the moment the rates I'm seeing are quite a bit more expensive than Fido flex monthly rates - e.g. up to 5GB for $35 on Fido vs. up to 2GB for $45 with Bell.
Banned
Aug 25, 2013
745 posts
50 upvotes
Toronto
Pm sent, thx
whichisfair wrote: Greetings, I am looking to ditch Rogers, and will need to replace their services. I currently have:

INTERNET: 80GB Express + 20GB
TV: The very basic + Sportsnet World and PVR
HOME PHONE: The most basic of basic

I am in Elmira, ON

Let me know what what you can offer, thanks!!
Nov 9, 2006
792 posts
557 upvotes
I am in the Fibe area but can I opt for Satellite TV?
Oct 13, 2010
34 posts
2 upvotes
Hi thebellguy,

I'm currently a bell 25/10 Fibe internet customer in Markham, Ontario area. My current promotion is going to be coming to an end and wondering what you can do to get me a better deal.

Thanks in advance!
Mar 19, 2012
121 posts
12 upvotes
Milton, ON
I just finished speaking to the loyalty department right now. As a previous bell customer, I am on:

Student Deal- 25/10 with 350gb for $49.95 + Unlimited Usage for $10.

I asked them for some thing better and she has offered me:

50/10 with Unlimited Usage for $51.95+tax and ongoing price. This is not a 8 month deal and not a student deal.

N.B - First she offered me a student deal 50/10 with 550gb usage for 54.95 and if I want an unlimited it would be $10 extra so $64.95. But she said it was giving her some kind of an error to process and after waiting for 10 minutes, she offered me the above deal for $51.95, which I think is an amazing deal.

I live in Milton, ON. Hope this post helps in somebody getting a similar deal.
Banned
Aug 25, 2013
745 posts
50 upvotes
Toronto
Pm sent, thx
chowwun wrote: Hi thebellguy,

I'm currently a bell 25/10 Fibe internet customer in Markham, Ontario area. My current promotion is going to be coming to an end and wondering what you can do to get me a better deal.

Thanks in advance!
Apr 29, 2008
55 posts
23 upvotes
Hi thebellguy,

Current Rogers customer. Looking to switch as contract coming up. Bell site confirms fibe access and 175mps dowload access.

Currently have:

digital vip service with one free HD pvr, one free HD terminal, one paid hd terminal plus 4 other tvs that require cable access
rogers express unlimited internet with 25mps dowload (willing to look at faster as high as 175) free wifi modem rental
2 home phone lines. only one has caller id, 500 min free LD, call waiting

Want to know current offers.

Was previously a Bell customer if that helps at all.

Thx.
Jul 16, 2013
141 posts
70 upvotes
Markham, Ontario
Hi thebellguy,

I am currently Rogers customer and live in house at Markham area. Now exploring new deal to replace my internet service.

Let me know what you can offer
Sep 1, 2009
59 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
Hi thebellguy,

I'm in the KW area in a house and have been with bell for awhile, I'm hoping there's something good for existing customers

Thanks
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2006
5342 posts
2809 upvotes
Northside
Hi Bellguy,
A friend of mine is looking to switch from rogers to bell fibe. please pm me your contact
Feb 10, 2014
63 posts
238 upvotes
MONTR
hello bellguy,

new client
student in montreal

needs: internet 25/10 (150 bw), tv +10
optional : 2 mobiles with basic voice

Thanks!
Oct 27, 2006
843 posts
69 upvotes
Toronto
looking for an internet deal in scarborough
Oct 13, 2013
406 posts
56 upvotes
Chomedey, QC
looking for a bell rep for quebec
Banned
Aug 25, 2013
745 posts
50 upvotes
Toronto
PM sent, thx
jjuras wrote: Hi thebellguy,

Current Rogers customer. Looking to switch as contract coming up. Bell site confirms fibe access and 175mps dowload access.

Currently have:

digital vip service with one free HD pvr, one free HD terminal, one paid hd terminal plus 4 other tvs that require cable access
rogers express unlimited internet with 25mps dowload (willing to look at faster as high as 175) free wifi modem rental
2 home phone lines. only one has caller id, 500 min free LD, call waiting

Want to know current offers.

Was previously a Bell customer if that helps at all.

Thx.
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2006
2467 posts
1082 upvotes
GTA
I m existing bell sat tv, phone amd internet cutomer. Moving this month so need new service. South of guelph in puslinch on, house. I checked bell site and fibe is not in my new area.

Figure i could set up new address in wifes name if new customer deals are better.

Need better tv plus id investogation discovery channel
Phone woth cd, cw and unlimited Canada
Internet with 70 gb cap min, dont really care how fast.

Thanks.
Banned
Aug 25, 2013
745 posts
50 upvotes
Toronto
PM sent,thx
Joechoi12 wrote: Hi thebellguy,

I am currently Rogers customer and live in house at Markham area. Now exploring new deal to replace my internet service.

Let me know what you can offer
Banned
Aug 25, 2013
745 posts
50 upvotes
Toronto
PM sent,thx
gdragon wrote: Hi thebellguy,

I'm in the KW area in a house and have been with bell for awhile, I'm hoping there's something good for existing customers

Thanks
Oct 15, 2010
2 posts
Toronto
Hi Bellguy,

I am a student from Toronto, ON and looking for a good deal on Internet. Currently, I pay $51.95 (125GB, 25/10mbps). Please let me know what can you offer. Thank you in advance.
Nov 14, 2006
187 posts
28 upvotes
Hi thebellguy,

Currently an exisiting Bell customer for over a decade. Paying for basic phone and Fibe 25/10 with 250GB cap. I was wondering if there was a better deal for existing customers.

Thanks.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)