Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[HOT] Hudson's Bay: Vitamix $291.47 +tx

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 29th, 2015 3:07 pm
Tags:
None
Jan 16, 2005
499 posts
58 upvotes
Guess something happening, they won't disclose order info now?
Loretta C: Thank you for contacting us. How may I assist you?
Loretta C: Hello John, how may we assist you?
You: Hi, would I be able to inquire about an order please?
Loretta C: What do you need to ask about the order?
You: the status of one of the items, a rice cooker.
Loretta C: Do you have the order #?
You: yes
You: 1018****
Loretta C: Please hold and I will see what I can find.
You: thank you
Loretta C: Due to privacy and security policies we are not able to place or do anything with orders at the chat line. You will need to call 1-800-521-2364 and the agent may have more information for you.
Loretta C: Is there anything else we can help you with today?
You: okay, thank you.
You: no, that's good thanks
Loretta C: John, you are welcome and thank you for contacting The Bay. I hope you have a nice day. Good bye.

Xtyle86 wrote: Loretta C: Thank you for contacting us. How may I assist you?
Loretta C: Hello ***, how may we assist you?
You: hi Loretta
You: I'd like to confirm my order status
You: 1019017***
Loretta C: Thank you. Please hold and I will check.
Loretta C: If you go to the Canada Post website and enter the tracking # 730875522983***, you will see that your order is scheduled for delivery on 9/18/14.
You: it seems that some of the items are not being shipped?
You: I don't see the tracking number for 2 of them
Loretta C: The dish rack and canvas shoe part of the order was canceled, they are not in stock.
You: dish rack isn't but the shoe looks like it has always been in stock
You: and is also currently
Loretta C: I am sorry we do not have any other information at the chat line. If you call 1-800-521-2364 the agent may have more information.
Loretta C: ****, thank you for contacting The Bay. I hope you have a nice day. Good bye.

Used online chat and got this treatment. Disconnected without even allowing me to say goodbye to her and thank her for an incredible customer service. Did you guys bother her a lot for the last few days or something?
Feb 18, 2012
972 posts
621 upvotes
Victoria
So 2 orders place sat, one gets cancelled the other stays in released until wed then goes to shipped. I check the tracking # says processed en route expected delivery the 18th so all good. Then this morning i get package from The Bay and its that item, i figure well that was fast est delivery was way off but then i compare tracking #s and theyre different. So i got the one item and tracking # shows another of the same item is on the way?
Anyone else have this happen?
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
1501 posts
651 upvotes
Montreal,QC
Rudee wrote: I now have 2 Smart Ovens, as I took Lemig0s's advice and went to the store earlier this morning with a copy of my online order and requested a price match, which I got. And then I get home and see they delivered the other Smart oven I ordered online, which was supposedly cancelled.

Lucky!

I was lucky too
In montreal and i got a pricematch too from my cancelled email (a toaster oven)
I couldnt find and print my Vitamix cancellation email!
I would have it in my hands right now
Aug 16, 2010
459 posts
549 upvotes
Vancouver
aphextwin2050 wrote: Guess something happening, they won't disclose order info now?
Loretta C: Thank you for contacting us. How may I assist you?
Loretta C: Hello John, how may we assist you?
You: Hi, would I be able to inquire about an order please?
Loretta C: What do you need to ask about the order?
You: the status of one of the items, a rice cooker.
You: yes
You: 1018****
Loretta C: Please hold and I will see what I can find.
You: thank you
Loretta C: Due to privacy and security policies we are not able to place or do anything with orders at the chat line. You will need to call 1-800-521-2364 and the agent may have more information for you.
You: okay, thank you.
You: no, that's good thanks
Loretta C: John, you are welcome and thank you for contacting The Bay. I hope you have a nice day. Good bye.
Oh Loretta...
Aug 27, 2010
591 posts
111 upvotes
The price changes on the Bay is so confusing. I ordered a purse on Tuesday. It was on sale for $60 before the coupons were applied. It's now back on the site for $120, and my order is marked as BACKORDERED.
Jan 3, 2011
392 posts
183 upvotes
Toronto
Just got my toaster oven matched at the store!!! I will try to get my Vitamix at a different store tomorrow.
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
1501 posts
651 upvotes
Montreal,QC
Lol
I assume every rfder is at the bay so this thread has no one right now
Deal Fanatic
Apr 11, 2012
5865 posts
3138 upvotes
Winnipeg
I got two items toaster oven and a knife. Both had this under the order status, that could probably be the reason why it shipped. All others got cancelled.

"This item ships from a store and may take a little longer to ship. If we are unable to complete your order, we will email you and you will not be charged."
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2011
1113 posts
872 upvotes
they finally fixed the code stacking massively black hat hacker vulnerability ... a full week to fix what was not denied before just to save face ...
May 26, 2010
431 posts
183 upvotes
Saskatchewan
Tried to price match the coupon at futureshop and they said they would do it but not on the specific color I was interested in which the bay doesn't carry...upsetting.

Oh well hopefully the bay fulfills the order...
Apr 8, 2007
600 posts
160 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Horsey2345 wrote: Why is it greedy? I plan to use them all myself. I am not reselling it on Craigslist. Plus I ordered 10 over 3 orders. Ask before you make assumptions.
May 26, 2010
431 posts
183 upvotes
Saskatchewan
Horsey2345 wrote: Why is it greedy? I plan to use them all myself. I am not reselling it on Craigslist. Plus I ordered 10 over 3 orders. Ask before you make assumptions.
+1 on this...give the guy a break haha...if you want 40 vitamix for yourself or friends and family at least you're not trying to make a profit...
Apr 8, 2007
600 posts
160 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
They are not vitamix. They are the replacement Sodastream carbonator. Go thru one per week. 10 only lasts 10 weeks.
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2009
1322 posts
906 upvotes
East of Toronto
CSRs seem to have a script now.
Order cancelled due to a computer error that added discount coupons.
Didn't you receive the email from Liz Rodbell?
Let me try the coupon for you.
25% does not work but 10% does
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
29332 posts
10713 upvotes
Hamilton
DRC wrote: CSRs seem to have a script now.
Order cancelled due to a computer error that added discount coupons.
Didn't you receive the email from Liz Rodbell?
Let me try the coupon for you.
25% does not work but 10% does
Lol
hated on but respected.
Sep 27, 2007
20 posts
2 upvotes
Winnipeg
Just received my Vitamix that I ordered Saturday morning around 8:00am! I guess it slipped through some how. I read the last few pages of this thread and didn't see anyone else reporting actually receiving any vitamix orders from Saturday. I did 2 seperate orders for smaller kitchen appliances that were all cancelled. Not sure how/why the Vitamix order wasn't cancelled but no complaints here. Anyone else received a Vitamix?
May 23, 2013
54 posts
178 upvotes
Hey everyone, came back to RFD after friend notified me of this deal. For those that had their orders cancelled, there is still hope that you'll still receive something! I had three orders, all were cancelled but the one that I used PayPal to pay changed to "Shipped" on Wednesday and tracking is live through CanadaPost. This was the last order that I made around 11amPST/8amEST on Saturday.
Jan 20, 2007
168 posts
9 upvotes
I did receive my Vitamix, as did some RFDers'...it does seem to be us early saturday morning order s that were completed but not any subsequent orders
May 26, 2010
431 posts
183 upvotes
Saskatchewan
I have now officially been charged for both Saturday orders however no products yet. Order 1 which was ordered around noon saturday and order 2 around 1 am sunday morning. Both have had some items on each order cancelled (mainly filler items) however the main items I want seem to be shipped. First order coming from Vancouver (to SK) has tracking number which says label is created yet no product and order 2 coming from Mississauga which has tracking number which is working and expected on Tuesday.

I also have an order in this past Tuesday which is in created status and no movement nor has my credit card been charged (only the HBCSEPT code used) as well another order in today with just HBCSEPT and just created however chatted with Rep and said it should be shipped tomorrow (which is Saturday so doubt that's the case)

Hoping I get everything but just waiting now.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)