Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Sony Xperia Z3 Compact D5803 ~$500 USD/$550 CDN + free stuff

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 22nd, 2015 4:51 pm
Tags:
None
Jan 27, 2007
451 posts
118 upvotes
Richmond Hill
deadlyrhythm wrote: Does anyone know if you can just walk into Bell buy the phone and leave?
Im with rogers but want this phone. So from what i gather, buying straight from bell = the same from buying it through http://www.clove.co.uk/
Bell = 549$ can
clove.uk = £287.83 = 541.38$ can

I wont have to worry about import fees if i purchase from Bell.
With airsure, you dont get dinged for import fees / tax. Dont pick Fedex / DHL
Jul 6, 2012
24 posts
OTTAWA
Confirmed as well no Import/Duties when ordering with Airsure. Just got mine in today. Took less than a week!
Dec 17, 2003
514 posts
2 upvotes
Vaughan
hm.....why is the green color has a higher price than the white, red, black
Nov 29, 2012
148 posts
171 upvotes
Durham
As an owner of the green color, i just want to warn you that many accessories and cases out there do not match well with the color of this phone. Though green is my favourite color, i regret getting this color (phone is awesome though). If youre on the fence with any other color, get that instead..
Temp. Banned
Aug 7, 2011
6623 posts
998 upvotes
Vaughan
Optimus59 wrote: I as wondering if anybody has bought from an unlocked phone from this Japanese seller on eBay? The phone comes to C$458.16 with Free expedited international shipping.
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Docomo-Unlocked- ... 33a09520a5

One problem is I cannot find that model listed on http://www.willmyphonework.net/ to check the frequencies supported by the various Canadian carriers.
I wouldn't even purchase that phone with someone else's money. Seriously, don't.

Buy from Clove, like myself and others did. Avoid any potential hassles.
Dec 11, 2010
728 posts
698 upvotes
Had this phone since last October, I'm still getting 8-10 screen on time with mild to heavy use, though I don't game on it. This is the best phone I ever owned.

I also had the previous generation Z1C, in which I gave it to my gf as a developer phone. I have to say since getting lolipop, that phone have become Z3c lite, the icons are significant bigger and feel like a Z3c haha..

However I wouldn't update my Z3c to lolipop just yet, I'll will wait until Android 5.1 and see if they fix all the bugs that lolipop 5.02 has. Plus, according to some online feedback and it seem to me that the lollipop have made the battery a bit worse..just a bit though.
Jan 8, 2007
78 posts
6 upvotes
For ppl who lives in GVA wanna get this phone, I got mine from MobileDNA in Richmond for $450 cash last week.
This price is for black color only.
The phone is from Bell so yeah the model is d5803 north american version.
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2013
4782 posts
1327 upvotes
Richmond
prior to feb 28th before mbna ended the promo, you could have gotten the Z3 compact for $500 as well. $100 promo for applying for the mbna sony card, need to make a first purchase before points are awarded, which you can use to redeem on the Z3 compact. 599 in store, sony would have sold it to you unlocked, and using the points from the sony card would have gotten $100 off, making the phone $500 out of pocket. Of course with the Z3, you need to get two tempered glass protectors. One for the back, one for the front. If sony comes out with another promo in july, you can probably get the Z3 compact at a discount as well. the Z3 compact runs hot, and with self cracking issues, so you need to get the tempered glass protectors after you buy the phone asap.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)