Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

40% off Video Game Stuff - Mar. 12 Update

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 9th, 2015 1:58 pm
Tags:
None
Jul 30, 2009
141 posts
15 upvotes
Nintendo consoles are 30% off. They don't have any more Wii U or Sony consoles :(
Deal Guru
Jun 18, 2012
10922 posts
5458 upvotes
Toronto
went in today, old games are regular $64.99-$69.99... what a joke. 40% is nothing. left empty handed.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2006
6685 posts
3696 upvotes
Canada,Eh!
ManCaveGamer wrote: went in today, old games are regular $64.99-$69.99... what a joke. 40% is nothing. left empty handed.
Ditto!!!
Much better when they were Target.
Forza 5 and other next gen titles for $10.
Xbox One Play 'N Charge Controller Kits for $39.
Great 3D TV's last year on for 50% off (still luvin' the LG LED 3D Smart TV I picked up back then!!!!)

Might see up to 50% off games as a last ditch effort.
Doubtful we'll see anything past the +50% off that we're all hoping for.
Otherwise I'd imagine the next step is for them to ship all the games off to other Liquidators or Outlet Stores.
Dec 3, 2011
781 posts
194 upvotes
Vancouver
It's official....BOYCOTT THE LIQUIDATORS, BRING BACK TARGET ;)
Deal Expert
May 14, 2008
41890 posts
1783 upvotes
Canada
Woah! wrote: Ditto!!!
Much better when they were Target.
Forza 5 and other next gen titles for $10.
Xbox One Play 'N Charge Controller Kits for $39.
Great 3D TV's last year on for 50% off (still luvin' the LG LED 3D Smart TV I picked up back then!!!!)

Might see up to 50% off games as a last ditch effort.
Doubtful we'll see anything past the +50% off that we're all hoping for.
Otherwise I'd imagine the next step is for them to ship all the games off to other Liquidators or Outlet Stores.
The current pricing is terrible. Worse than we saw under Target. I'll wait for the games to arrive at the local Dollarama. :)
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2011
1102 posts
353 upvotes
OAKVILLE
I was in a Target yesterday that had all the video game racks unlocked. So the games were available to pick up and throw in your cart without getting staff to help, except none of the games had security cases on them. Since they're all plastic wrapped, none of the games can have security tags inserted inside the case. So I imagine that particular store is going to find they have a lot of theft when they reconcile the inventory at the end of the liquidation.
My Xbox Gamertag – KY JELLO
My Bell plan: $60/mo – 5GB, 250 LD, Bell-to-Bell, CD, VM, plus unlimited texting & evenings
Sep 21, 2004
11413 posts
7185 upvotes
Calgary
Picked up Red Dead Redemption and Bioshock Infinite for less than $30 total. I'd say that's a great deal.
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
21132 posts
9788 upvotes
Toronto
b166er1337 wrote: Picked up Red Dead Redemption and Bioshock Infinite for less than $30 total. I'd say that's a great deal.
Red Dead is $20 and Bioshock is $10 at Ebgames for PS3. So I would say the deal you got is ice cold.
Deal Guru
Apr 9, 2006
10593 posts
15784 upvotes
GT-EH
b166er1337 wrote: Picked up Red Dead Redemption and Bioshock Infinite for less than $30 total. I'd say that's a great deal.
carmaster wrote: Red Dead is $20 and Bioshock is $10 at Ebgames for PS3. So I would say the deal you got is ice cold.
Classic case of jack up the regular price only to have it knocked down back to where it should've been selling for in the first place! :lol:
Deal Expert
May 14, 2008
41890 posts
1783 upvotes
Canada
toronto1979 wrote: I was in a Target yesterday that had all the video game racks unlocked. So the games were available to pick up and throw in your cart without getting staff to help, except none of the games had security cases on them. Since they're all plastic wrapped, none of the games can have security tags inserted inside the case. So imagine that particular store is going to find they have a lot of theft when they reconcile the inventory at the end of the liquidation.
Aren't security tags inserted at the factory?

Don't tempt the morons, even if they will end up receiving what they deserve. Some here seem to think it's open season for shoplifters, but with all the security system installed by Target I can't see the liquidators being foolish enough not to use it. They may or may not arrest you at the store, but the video will likely be used where necessary. Why stoop to such a low level anyway? Just wait for larger discounts if you don't like the current prices. It's not like you can't live without more stuff.
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
21132 posts
9788 upvotes
Toronto
GiOBoY wrote: Classic case of jack up the regular price only to have it knocked down back to where it should've been selling for in the first place! :lol:
This is what has happened to 90% of the items at Target resulting in no good deals. The only I have bought from Target is a $2.80 Hot Wheels car entertainment series. Nothing else.
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2013
2078 posts
2140 upvotes
Buenos Aires/Monaco
carmaster wrote: This is what has happened to 90% of the items at Target resulting in no good deals. The only I have bought from Target is a $2.80 Hot Wheels car entertainment series. Nothing else.
Yeah, I spent at least 15-20k at Target since they opened in Canada, but I haven't found a single thing worth buying since they went into liquidation. On another note, the lineups are not worth whatever marginal 'savings' people think they're getting.
Never trust someone who tells you that their favourite show is Corner Gas.
Nov 16, 2013
69 posts
32 upvotes
Canada
I purchased a defective item, like literally broken and Target won't exchange for another one.
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2004
4012 posts
715 upvotes
sidewu wrote: I purchased a defective item, like literally broken and Target won't exchange for another one.
That's what Final Sale means
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2013
1206 posts
1392 upvotes
Anyone see what Titanfall Xbox 360 MSRP is? I know it's now $29.99 at futureshop.
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2004
1950 posts
1549 upvotes
xboxrrr wrote: Anyone see what Titanfall Xbox 360 MSRP is? I know it's now $29.99 at futureshop.
My local target is starting to tag individual items. If I recall, Titanfall was tagged at 64.99 or 69.99. So not a good deal at Target.
:arrowu: :arrowu: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowl: :arrow: :arrowl: :arrow: B A
Sep 21, 2004
11413 posts
7185 upvotes
Calgary
carmaster wrote: Red Dead is $20 and Bioshock is $10 at Ebgames for PS3. So I would say the deal you got is ice cold.
doh. those bastards. :confused:
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2004
2171 posts
1017 upvotes
Toronto
ElHoardo wrote: Yeah, I spent at least 15-20k at Target since they opened in Canada, but I haven't found a single thing worth buying since they went into liquidation. On another note, the lineups are not worth whatever marginal 'savings' people think they're getting.
Likewise on contributing to Target's margin...the only thing I have stocked up since liquidation is 50% off Legos and a few Pokémon cards for the boys.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)