Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[PSN Store] Playstation Plus Sale & Deep Silver Sale

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 6th, 2016 6:21 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
3267 posts
6459 upvotes
London, Ontario

[PSN Store] Playstation Plus Sale & Deep Silver Sale

Here are the deals for this week. There are a few other games on sale, but I don't know which ones are overlapping with last week so I'll just post a link to everything. Enjoy! https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-ca/ ... 8-ALLDEALS

Playstation Plus Sale https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-ca/ ... USSPECIALS

PS4

Arc The Lad: Twilight of the Spirits $7.49
Bully $8.99
Dark Cloud $7.49
Dark Cloud 2 $7.49
FantaVision $4.99
Grand Theft Auto III $8.99
Grand Theft Auto Vice City $8.99
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas $8.99
Grand Theft Auto Trilogy $17.49
Manhunt $8.99
Max Payne $8.99
Okage: Shadow King $6.99
Parappa The Rapper 2 $4.99
Rogue Galaxy $7.49
Star Wars Bounty Hunter $4.99
Star Wars Jedi Starfighter $4.99
Star Wars Racer Revenge $4.99
Twisted Metal Black $4.99
War of the Monsters $4.99

Deep Silver Sale https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-ca/ ... ILVERSALEG

PS4

Reg. Price, PS Plus Price

Dirt Rally $67.99, $59.99
Risen 3 Enhanced Edition $13.99, $9.99
Metro 2033 Redux $7.99, $5.99
Metro Last Light Redux $7.99, $5.99
Metro Redux $11.99, $8.99 (includes Metro 2033 Redux and Metro Last Light Redux + dlc)
Saints Row Gat Out of Hell $7.49, $5.99
Saints Row IV Re-Elected & Gat Out of Hell $14.99, $11.99 (+SRIV dlc)
Saints Row/Metro Double Pack $21.99, $16.49 (includes Metro Redux and SRIVRE & GOOH +SRIV dlc)
This War of Mine: The Little Ones $22.49, $19.49

PS3

Saints Row IV $7.99, $5.99
Saints Row IV National Treasure Edition $13.49, $7.49 (includes all dlc)
Saints Row Gat Out of Hell $7.49, $5.99

Other deals:

Oxenfree (PS4) $14.99 (until 07/01/16) (PS+) - this game is funny and has decent voice acting. It's a story game. It looks like it might be a short game. It does have a platinum trophy though. Voice actors: Erin Yvette (The Wolf Among Us, Tales From the Borderlands), Gavin Hammon (The Walking Dead, The Wolf Among Us, Tomb Raider), Britanni Johnson (Borderlands, Borderlands 2).

Tales of Montezuma 4 (PS4/PS3/PSV) cross-buy $4.99 (32 trophies including a platinum). Not on sale. This is the everyday price and looks like a decent game. It came out Dec. 22nd last year and according to PSN Prices has been this price the entire time. Talk about missing out on a decent game. The game is also quite challenging and has bronze, silver, and gold medals you can get based on how fast you are at completing the levels.

*I just read that ToM4 has 2 separate trophy lists (one for PS3 & Vita and one for PS4) so it has a double platinum in it. That makes it even sweeter.
40 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
4320 posts
4919 upvotes
Ottawa
It's great to get the PS2 classics with platinums for $5. Definitely the price to wait for.

How fun is SR Gat out of Hell? Never played a Saints Row before.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2011
2310 posts
1068 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone play Manhunt recently? I'm curious how the mechanics hold up...
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2005
1670 posts
460 upvotes
Whitby
Batarang wrote: How fun is SR Gat out of Hell? Never played a Saints Row before.
Lotsa fun. Open city with crazy super powers. Really easy platinum too.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
3267 posts
6459 upvotes
London, Ontario
Batarang wrote: It's great to get the PS2 classics with platinums for $5. Definitely the price to wait for.

How fun is SR Gat out of Hell? Never played a Saints Row before.
I enjoyed Gat out of Hell (there are some funny cutscenes. I love the singing parts), but it is dismal to look at. There are also not much in the way of missions. You mostly do diversions. It's basically a do-over of Saints Row IV, but with flying. The platinum requires quite a bit of grinding. It's also only about a 6-7 hour game, but you will spend another 13 hours on it if you are a completionist. There is also one trophy that requires 3 hours of co-op. If you have no buddies, just look here for people to get it with:
(PS4) http://www.playstationtrophies.org/game ... ouble.html
(PS3) http://www.playstationtrophies.org/game ... ouble.html
Jun 9, 2015
891 posts
974 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Parappa! Kick, punch, it's all in the mind.
May 30, 2011
367 posts
565 upvotes
Darkslayer16 wrote: What's the regular prices on the PS2 games?
10-15$. Please note that those ps2 game are actually upscaled and have trophy support compared to older ps2 title that are available on PSN that are cheaper.
Deal Addict
May 6, 2012
3431 posts
1079 upvotes
Wasn't Metro Redux complete 5 bucks at one point? Or is 9 bucks a good sale?
Jun 28, 2013
385 posts
126 upvotes
The Moon
alexaxa wrote: 10-15$. Please note that those ps2 game are actually upscaled and have trophy support compared to older ps2 title that are available on PSN that are cheaper.
I know, I have the gta games from a sale just couldn't remember how much they usually are.
Feb 16, 2013
410 posts
711 upvotes
NORTH YORK
VanceMendoza wrote: Wasn't Metro Redux complete 5 bucks at one point? Or is 9 bucks a good sale?
I bought it for $7.49 a few weeks ago from PSN.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2007
5348 posts
4356 upvotes
So the double pack includes 4 full games plus DLCs?
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
3267 posts
6459 upvotes
London, Ontario
WL1980 wrote: So the double pack includes 4 full games plus DLCs?
Yep. It averages out to about $4.12 a game (plus free dlc) which is crazy good.
Jul 23, 2011
974 posts
850 upvotes
NORTH YORK
Canadianpsycho wrote: Wow Destructoid gives Risen 3 a 10/100.

That makes that decision easy.
Risen is one of those games that is almost a certain lock to stay buried in your backlog for eternity. Simply because there will always be something better to play.

Sort of like Two Worlds 2, which I realize now that I'll probably never take out of its cellophane wrap, yet alone play.
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2013
2732 posts
277 upvotes
Mississauga, Ontario
Wasn't Rogue Galaxy cheaper like a few weeks ago?

Sorry I don't really remember, but I thought I recall commenting on a thread a couple weeks ago where Rogue Galaxy was on sale for cheaper (maybe $4.99?)

Can someone refresh my memory?? :o
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2009
4626 posts
1244 upvotes
Toronto
heywhatsmyname wrote: Anyone play Manhunt recently? I'm curious how the mechanics hold up...
I think other people mentioned it having pretty bad framerate.

Normally I don't complain about that sort of thing, and I don't have Manhunt, but I played Bully PS4 last week and that game was making me physically ill from the choppy FPS and the way camera moves. Too bad because the game holds up pretty well otherwise.
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
4320 posts
4919 upvotes
Ottawa
heywhatsmyname wrote: Anyone play Manhunt recently? I'm curious how the mechanics hold up...
I bought it last month. It plays fine. I can't really get used to the camera much though. It is inverted BY DEFAULT (you cannot change it, trust me I've tried) when you try to look left to right. Otherwise, it is absolutely fantastic. I got it when it was $6 though, so maybe you should wait till it's cheaper again.
Galad wrote: Lotsa fun. Open city with crazy super powers. Really easy platinum too.
SoldierZeroB wrote: I enjoyed Gat out of Hell (there are some funny cutscenes. I love the singing parts), but it is dismal to look at. There are also not much in the way of missions. You mostly do diversions. It's basically a do-over of Saints Row IV, but with flying. The platinum requires quite a bit of grinding. It's also only about a 6-7 hour game, but you will spend another 13 hours on it if you are a completionist. There is also one trophy that requires 3 hours of co-op. If you have no buddies, just look here for people to get it with:
(PS4) http://www.playstationtrophies.org/game ... ouble.html
(PS3) http://www.playstationtrophies.org/game ... ouble.html
Well you both know I care about the platinum. xD Grinding doesn't bother me if I'm enjoying myself (got the platinum for Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth, and that was the definition of grinding). I might give it a shot for six bucks. A short story like that is pretty perfect in my opinion. I'm getting a little burnt out from all the 50+ hour story games. Plus I did just buy Witcher 3. (Again. Got it last year when I got my PS4. I want to like it this time around)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)