Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2009
16955 posts
1538 upvotes
scarberia
damn missed that italy goal lol browsing RFD... good game with germans
i5 2500k PC RIP | Corsair Neutron GTX 240GB SSD | Samsung 840 Pro 256 gb SSD | Eco Coolit hybrid | MSI P67A-GD53 (B3) | 16 gb DDR3 RAM | GeForce GTS 450 x 2 SLI | Antec TP 650W modular | Antec 300 case | ACER H236HL IPS | DIR-880L AC router | Buffalo LS421DE NAS | Windows 8.1 Pro
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2005
2313 posts
60 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Idiot Boteng threw his hands up there like an idiot and got called for a hand ball. Which gave italy a free pentalty kick..
Germany could have taken this game already!!
Heatware (6-0-0)

FS:
Jan 5, 2009
384 posts
8 upvotes
PSiBeR wrote: Idiot Boteng threw his hands up there like an idiot and got called for a hand ball. Which gave italy a free pentalty kick..
Germany could have taken this game already!!
I know! But FINALLY the right result in these quarterfinals...Germany through! Now after France demolishes Iceland tomorrow we will set up a great France - Germany semi-final. The winner of that match is my pick to win the Cup.
Feb 1, 2014
802 posts
98 upvotes
Toronto
Expected results today as Germany outlasted and cleared Italy.
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2005
2313 posts
60 upvotes
Toronto, ON
NewBieDoobie wrote: I know! But FINALLY the right result in these quarterfinals...Germany through! Now after France demolishes Iceland tomorrow we will set up a great France - Germany semi-final. The winner of that match is my pick to win the Cup.
Germany won! And rightfully so. I'm still laughing at that Zaza penalty kick.. dude was dancing up to the ball and shot up a 20 footer over the net! :lol: All the suspense for that.
I'm hoping France will end the Icelandic cinderella story tomorrow. France - Germany will be a nice matchup :)
Heatware (6-0-0)

FS:
Jan 5, 2009
384 posts
8 upvotes
PSiBeR wrote: Germany won! And rightfully so. I'm still laughing at that Zaza penalty kick.. dude was dancing up to the ball and shot up a 20 footer over the net! :lol: All the suspense for that.
I'm hoping France will end the Icelandic cinderella story tomorrow. France - Germany will be a nice matchup :)
It's pretty much a sure thing - no way Iceland beats France IN FRANCE!! Whoever picked Iceland in this thread needs their head checked!!
Oct 24, 2004
829 posts
192 upvotes
NewBieDoobie wrote: It's pretty much a sure thing - no way Iceland beats France IN FRANCE!! Whoever picked Iceland in this thread needs their head checked!!
Ya that's was the English fans were saying too.
Oct 24, 2004
829 posts
192 upvotes
As an Italian fan Germany did play the better game and deserved the win. But man German fans must have had a heart attack in the penalty shots.
Deal Addict
Feb 5, 2009
2808 posts
940 upvotes
Newmarket
This had to have been the worst display of pk I have seen in a long time
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2015
1268 posts
655 upvotes
York Region
NewBieDoobie wrote: It's pretty much a sure thing - no way Iceland beats France IN FRANCE!! Whoever picked Iceland in this thread needs their head checked!!
France are at home and have the UEFA backing which I'm sure they will get every decision their way but you can't discount Iceland. They are tough as nails and insanely disciplined with their parking of the bus tactic. France will struggle should they get through. Iceland could also collapse under pressure but lets wait and see.
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2015
1268 posts
655 upvotes
York Region
Homerhomer wrote: This had to have been the worst display of pk I have seen in a long time
You didn't enjoy Zaza? :D
Deal Fanatic
Jul 14, 2008
8312 posts
1901 upvotes
Ontario
An almost unbelievable stat. Prior to yesterday, Germany only missed 2 KICKS in PKs over the last 40 years! Certainly abnormal result from them
Jan 5, 2009
384 posts
8 upvotes
And there you have it...I expected a bigger thrashing but the end result is a France win, as expected. Next! Bring on Germany!
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2015
1268 posts
655 upvotes
York Region
bacalhau4me wrote: France are at home and have the UEFA backing which I'm sure they will get every decision their way but you can't discount Iceland. They are tough as nails and insanely disciplined with their parking of the bus tactic. France will struggle should they get through. Iceland could also collapse under pressure but lets wait and see.
I take this back. :D Iceland just couldn't' handle France.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
1236 posts
1688 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
Easy win for Portugal, although Wales was doing quite well in the first half and then it went downhill from there...
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2015
1268 posts
655 upvotes
York Region
So happy Portugal made it to the finals again after 12 long years. It was great to win comfortably for a change. My heart could take it anymore.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2011
4508 posts
700 upvotes
Niagara-on-the-Lake
Predicting a Germany versus Portugal final.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)