Entertainment

What was the last BAD movie you watched?

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 28th, 2024 6:24 am
Tags:
None
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11854 posts
2822 upvotes
Toronto
ThinkingTodd wrote: The Man with The Iron Arms 2. There is a reason why it was direct to DVD.
The title is actually "The Man with the Iron Fists 2". :)
~~~~~~~~~~> Get...THAT DEAL...Over Here!!!
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2004
2171 posts
1017 upvotes
Toronto
Pitch perfect 2...absolutely a snooze fest. I was bored to death...
Deal Fanatic
Sep 4, 2009
6575 posts
726 upvotes
Big Game (2014) with Samuel Jackson is pretty lousy. Way too much foreign language in the movie for mainstream Hollywood viewing. The main character was some unknown foreign kid and not Jackson. Action scenes not that many in the movie and not very believable.
Jun 27, 2015
82 posts
12 upvotes
Montreal
Dragon120 wrote: Pitch perfect 2...absolutely a snooze fest. I was bored to death...
Totally agree with you. Just watched it today. Totally disgusting. First one was watchable but this one is horrible.
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11854 posts
2822 upvotes
Toronto
Fantastic Four (2015)

I watched the new Fantastic Four movie earlier today (for FREE...I would not pay for this movie...but a friend wanted to watch a new movie, so this was the only choice).

This movie was just as bad as I predicted.

FOX shamelessly tried to sneak-in and trick people with the MARVEL logo at the beginning of the movie to make unknowing viewers think that this was your typical MARVEL production.

That was the first thing that caught my mind and kind of pissed me off....just like how FOX pissed on the Fantastic Four's origins and legacy with this movie.

They tried to make this movie dark and serious....but it was not that dark and not that serious....and not light-hearted either.

There is a chimpanzee effect that looks TERRIBLE compared to the chimpanzee effects of say "Dawn/Rise of the Planet of the Apes" recent movies.

Doom is jokingly referred to by Sue Storm as Dr. Doom BEFORE he even becomes Dr. Doom.

Everyone is referred to throughout the movie by their first name....Reed, Sue/Susan, John/Johnny, and Ben. Never where they called by any other person in this movie by their Supehero names like Mr. Fantastic, Invisible Woman (Girl in this case), Human Torch, the Thing.

Johnny jokingly refers to himself by the end of the movie as the Human Torch...and Dr. Doom is always referred to as Victor....never as Dr. Doom even when he transforms.

The explanation for Doom's silly looks is so ridiculous...but I don't want to spoil it....because he somehow finds in another Rock-and-Dirt-Only Dimension that nobody has ever been to before somehow a long raggedy-cloth that he turns into his hooded cape. :facepalm:

Don't bother waiting to the end of the film credits...because there is NO scene at the end of the credits....indicating that they had so little faith in the movie by the time it was completed that they didn't even bother to setup a teaser clip for a sequel or a cross over with the X-Men movies as has been recently reported they wanted to do.

Oh God, please NO! They should not even touch the X-Men franchise with this garbage after they fixed it with the two recent X-Men movies.

MARVEL distanced themselves from this movie and even the Director Josh Trank distanced himself in a recent tweet that this was not his version/final vision of the movie.

Fantastic Four? More like Fantastic Bore!
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2003
6483 posts
2388 upvotes
Mississauga
Watched unfriended a few days ago at home...

Did this movie actually make it to theatres???

It's gotta be one of the worst i have seen in recent memory...
Nov 24, 2009
602 posts
941 upvotes
Mr. turner was a critically acclaimed film but i didnt enjoy it. it's a really slow movie plot-wise, akin to watching paint dry.
Jan 21, 2013
292 posts
39 upvotes
"Heaven knows what" if you want to be sad, depressed & disgusted....then this is the movie for you!
Deal Guru
May 29, 2006
10930 posts
3663 upvotes
Neighbors, had a few funny moments, but for most of it, it was really dumb
Deal Addict
Jan 15, 2013
1704 posts
1824 upvotes
Ottawa
Fantastic Four was UNBELIEVABLY bad.
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
21132 posts
9788 upvotes
Toronto
The Gallows was terrible. They need to stop making these video footage movies with wannabe teen actors that are crap. Chronicle is probably the best in the genre.
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
21132 posts
9788 upvotes
Toronto
San Andreas. Great special effects, but typical disaster movie.
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11854 posts
2822 upvotes
Toronto
Ducky wrote: Watched unfriended a few days ago at home...

Did this movie actually make it to theatres???

It's gotta be one of the worst i have seen in recent memory...
Yeah...it did make it to theatres...and I have a review of it on this thread!

One of the worst "horror" movies I have seen in a long time.
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11854 posts
2822 upvotes
Toronto
carmaster wrote: The Gallows was terrible. They need to stop making these video footage movies with wannabe teen actors that are crap. Chronicle is probably the best in the genre.
And THAT is exactly why I steered away and avoided "The Gallows"....especially after that crap movie that was "Unfriended". Enough already!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)