Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Shure se215 black 69.99 at London drugs

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 13th, 2015 7:19 pm
Tags:
None
Oct 26, 2012
327 posts
267 upvotes

Shure se215 black 69.99 at London drugs

Found these randomly browsing, seems like a good deal from what I've heard, not on website so YMMV I guess
17 replies
Oct 29, 2006
113 posts
107 upvotes
Toronto
dang never seen that price before that's great!
Aug 30, 2015
2 posts
Vancouver, BC
great price on these headphones! will check them out at my local LD tomorrow
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2005
2577 posts
1733 upvotes
Got these a couple years back on Boxing Day for this Price, would buy again, amazing headphones
Jan 24, 2009
951 posts
21 upvotes
Unionville, Ontario
Yeah bought these recently, amazing earphones for the price. The cable is a little long for on the go listening, but luckily you can swap them out for shorter cables if needed.
Mar 8, 2013
114 posts
19 upvotes
Even at $120, they were worth every penny. Had them for a couple of years.. I needed to replace the cable eventually but otherwise they're still going strong.
Feb 1, 2012
762 posts
423 upvotes
Montreal
am all in , no shop in quebec i guess :(
Feb 22, 2011
441 posts
350 upvotes
Just fyi, Shop.ca has the shure se215 for 125$ and you can use the CAA 50 off 100 offer to bring them to 75$.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2012
5065 posts
586 upvotes
Mississauga
Be wary of the 3.55 jack on this.

It's much thicker than your usual 3.55mm. As a result, I can't put it in all the way with my cell phone case.
Favourite Games: NieR (PS3), Catherine (PS3), Persona 3 FES/Portable (PS2/PSP), Final Fantasy IX (PSX), Persona 4 Golden (PSV), Witcher 1,2,3 (PC), Skyward Sword (Wii), Pokemon Colosseum (GC), Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS), Shin Megami Tensei IV (3DS), Majora's Mask (3DS), Bravely Default (3DS)
Deal Fanatic
Nov 4, 2008
7664 posts
10946 upvotes
Scarbs
These are one of my favorite IEMs. The sound signature is balanced/natural! Well worth $70!
When given enough time, all threads on RFD can and will go off on a tangent.
Jul 30, 2008
131 posts
133 upvotes
I've had these for about 3 or 4 years now. Picked up two on a Futureshop boxing day sale for $50. My pair has recently started to go, with sound going to one ear more than the other. My wife's pair is still fine. Also, there's a little wire on the thick part near the ear that you hang over your ear. That wire has started protruding through the rubber and occasionally pokes me in the ear. And yes, the jack is super thick, so if you have a case on your phone, you might have problems plugging these in. Sound quality wise, I would disagree with a previous poster who said they sound 'natural'. They are 'warm' sounding and a little muddy; definitely not flat monitor style sounding. This is fine for me, as I prefer warming sounding headphones but might not be for everyone. These blow away any of the Beats/Bose/etc at the <100 price point. Definitely have been one of my favourite IEMs though and the price at the time was great.
Jan 21, 2014
112 posts
28 upvotes
Burnaby
damn last one left in mission
“Take care of it! I’m going to carve these scallywags some new gizzards!”

-The great Captain Fargus

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)