• Jan 7th, 2008 1:31 pm
Tags:
None
Aug 24, 2007
214 posts
10 upvotes
Swift Current

[SIG Electronics] SIG Electronics - Acer Laptop + Printer - $399 - rebates

OK. So $399 is actually a lie when you have to pay taxes on the full amount (I really hate that) nevertheless a nice cheapo laptop.
http://www.sigelectronics.com/PC-Mac-Ha ... 80-Printer
$80 rebate for lappy... $10 for Printer.
10 replies
Jul 31, 2005
178 posts
Not a deal at all IMHO. Dual core cpu with double the memory (sometimes 4x) ,double the hard drive space go for about 499. This system looks quite old and isn't price accordingly. Save your money!
[OP]
Aug 24, 2007
214 posts
10 upvotes
Swift Current
cantbprince wrote:
Jan 5th, 2008 1:33 am
Not a deal at all IMHO. Dual core cpu with double the memory (sometimes 4x) ,double the hard drive space go for about 499. This system looks quite old and isn't price accordingly. Save your money!
And the link is...... :mad:
Jan 7, 2002
141 posts
4 upvotes
cantbprince wrote:
Jan 5th, 2008 1:33 am
SHOW ME! That's exactly what I'm looking for!
Where have you seen such a deal in the past?
For example?
Just a small hint... please.
[OP]
Aug 24, 2007
214 posts
10 upvotes
Swift Current
It's easier to poo poo a thread then to come up with CURRENT deals. :o
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2007
2377 posts
651 upvotes
Ottawa
cash_sale wrote:
Jan 5th, 2008 9:28 am
SHOW ME! That's exactly what I'm looking for!
Where have you seen such a deal in the past?
For example?
Just a small hint... please.
I bought the same laptop from Staples on Boxing Day for $297, with free Dlink router, free Sandisk 1G USB key, free HP printer after $60 MIR. Of course, Boxing week sales is over, you can't get it at that price now. Just give you an idea, you can get lower price than $399.
[OP]
Aug 24, 2007
214 posts
10 upvotes
Swift Current
Well, it may be my perception but the prices before Christmas were better than they are right now. That seems backwards to me. So...if you can find a better CURRENT deal then post it folks.
Jan 3, 2007
129 posts
5 upvotes
I didnt see a better deal than that...but I was at Bestbuy and I saw a customer walk away with an HP DV 2550se which was listed at 1199.99 at the store and was sold to him for 649.99 today, sure it was a demo but there was nothing wrong with it, the specs were pretty good and it was just because they needed to get rid of it since it was clearance!
× < >