Tags:
None
6 replies
Deal Fanatic
Apr 23, 2009
5153 posts
677 upvotes
South of Ottawa
Some of the responses to letters/emails sent to MPs are unbelievable ignorant. There is nothing in this Bill that will make current legal activities illegal (ie. hunting, fishing, etc.)

Here's some information on Bill C-246:

Modernizing Animal Protections Act.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 23, 2009
5153 posts
677 upvotes
South of Ottawa
gizmo8 wrote:
Oct 1st, 2016 9:48 am
Surprise people are not upset that Canada Goose uses Coyote fur.There is so much better alternative fibres out there that feels and looks like fur and offer better thermal and durability qualities.
I'm surprised people wear Canada Goose jackets period.
Sep 4, 2016
7 posts
why are you surprised by that..? people would wear their own fur on a coat if it looked sexy enough and was of value
Deal Fanatic
Apr 23, 2009
5153 posts
677 upvotes
South of Ottawa
Meiko91 wrote:
Oct 27th, 2016 3:37 pm
why are you surprised by that..? people would wear their own fur on a coat if it looked sexy enough and was of value
Canada goose jackets are sexy? LOL! They are about as ugly as a jacket can be.
Sep 4, 2016
7 posts
kay. i never said goose jackets were sexy so "LOL!" all you like if you really find it that funny. maybe they are sexy to some people idk. you never know how people think. they may be ugly af to you. but you are just a minority compared to the amount of people that wear them.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 23, 2009
5153 posts
677 upvotes
South of Ottawa
With $300M in worldwide revenue last year I'd say the majority of people don't wear Canada goose. So no, I'm not in the minority.