Shopping Discussion

Sign this Petition to let Amazon Canada know to stop using Intelcom Courrier!

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 14th, 2018 8:15 am
54 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2006
3153 posts
204 upvotes
yuprules wrote:
Dec 15th, 2017 9:38 am
Montrealers! Sign this petition to let Amazon Canada know to stop using Intelcom Courrier!
https://www.change.org/p/amazon-com-ama ... f-intelcom
veryone knows how bad it is to deal with intelcom express delivery service in Canada through Amazon.ca.

-Late deliveries

-Bad customer service.

-Leaving packages out in the open to be stolen.

-More.
Let people decide that and not unions members. Arrogant Canada Postal workers.
“There are some things money can’t buy, and for everything else there’s MasterCard. Well, get out your checkbooks ladies and gentlemen, because it seems like the entire liberal cabinet can be bought. TRUDEAU: I CAN’T BE BOUGHT...LMAO. Because its 2017
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Mar 4, 2004
8723 posts
1270 upvotes
Montreal
sandeeS wrote:
Dec 15th, 2017 10:07 am
You know what's funny... CANADA POST DELIVERS BETTER THAN INTELCOM. That's how BAD Intelcom is...how can you be WORSE than Canada Post?????
Deal Expert
May 10, 2005
30285 posts
5277 upvotes
Ottawa
It is not just Montrealers that have problems with Inteleom...I have also had Amazon parcels delayed and they wee the courier.
I case you didn't know, if you get stuff delivered Prime or 1 day delivery and it does not come, they will add an additional month to your prime membership.
So far, because of Intelecom delays I have 3 months free. Oh and, the customer service person knows the problems with Intelicom but this time of year nothing can be done.
sandeeS wrote:
Dec 15th, 2017 10:07 am
Intelicom sucks. Why are Canada Post workers arrogant? They are not Intelicom?
In the 21st Century deleting history has become far more important than making it. Anonymous
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2013
1587 posts
465 upvotes
Winnipeg
Why do you need petitions against private companies? Shouldnt demand and competition take care of their business? I am sure there must be other companies that must be pitching to partner with Amazon.

In other words, if there are enough complaints, Amazon will rethink. Also, if customers threaten to cancel Amazon Prime because of delivery issues, then Amazon has to rethink their vendors.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. -- Douglas Adams
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2006
3153 posts
204 upvotes
I got del next day by lunch time. But I paid extra to CP for next day and they did not deliver for 3 days. When I chased the arrogant CP workers he said he dont have it. I said please check and it was in his van.

CP workers are Arrogant. No problem with Amazon prime.
“There are some things money can’t buy, and for everything else there’s MasterCard. Well, get out your checkbooks ladies and gentlemen, because it seems like the entire liberal cabinet can be bought. TRUDEAU: I CAN’T BE BOUGHT...LMAO. Because its 2017
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Mar 4, 2004
8723 posts
1270 upvotes
Montreal
amitdi wrote:
Dec 15th, 2017 5:47 pm
Why do you need petitions against private companies? Shouldnt demand and competition take care of their business? I am sure there must be other companies that must be pitching to partner with Amazon.

In other words, if there are enough complaints, Amazon will rethink. Also, if customers threaten to cancel Amazon Prime because of delivery issues, then Amazon has to rethink their vendors.
Petitions work thats why, Amazon knows there are problems with this company. They hire any idiot off the street with a drivers license. Voices must be heard and if lots of people sign, Amazon will listen.

I don’t like Canada Post either but they don’t steal your parcel, leave it to be stolen on your condo lobby...etc. Canada Post has procedures at least. Intelcom says, throw it at their door.
Deal Addict
Mar 1, 2006
1305 posts
458 upvotes
Edmonton
Who cares. If Amazon deems it to be no longer worthwhile to use IntelCom (ie too many losses, negative CS), they'll switch. Until then, your petition to a multinational corporation is going nowhere
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Mar 4, 2004
8723 posts
1270 upvotes
Montreal
Carbo wrote:
Dec 18th, 2017 9:26 am
Who cares. If Amazon deems it to be no longer worthwhile to use IntelCom (ie too many losses, negative CS), they'll switch. Until then, your petition to a multinational corporation is going nowhere
Nobody is making you sign it.
Deal Addict
Mar 1, 2006
1305 posts
458 upvotes
Edmonton
yuprules wrote:
Dec 18th, 2017 3:54 pm
Nobody is making you sign it.
Sad seeing people waste their precious time on this earth on fruitless endeavours
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Mar 4, 2004
8723 posts
1270 upvotes
Montreal
Carbo wrote:
Dec 18th, 2017 4:04 pm
Sad seeing people waste their precious time on this earth on fruitless endeavours
CBC French wasted many hours putting together that news story above about Intelcom too I guess :)
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2015
3764 posts
1528 upvotes
Saint-Hubert, QC
My only complaint about Intelcom is that they leave the package at the door, but so does FedEx & Purolator.
UPS and Canada Post are the only good shipping companies for me.

They seem to be the only one who can do 1-day shipping too.
Jun 29, 2016
60 posts
50 upvotes
Im going through headache with intelcom right now

Courier called me asking my buzzer number to leave my package in front of my door. I come home, and I dont see anything in front of my door, so I call him back. It turns out he went to the wrong floor and left my package for someone else. But amazon delivery shows delivered but it was delivered to the wrong person. Intelcom promised to call me back but havent heard from them yet

Literally 50% of the times for me, intelcom delivery encounters a problem
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2013
1489 posts
368 upvotes
B.C.
If amazon ships with one of these wonky couriers I just contact them and ask them to ship it again with a proper courier.