Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

SIG's Daily Killer. I AM LEGEND BLU RAY $12.99

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 10th, 2009 6:57 pm
Tags:
None
15 replies
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2006
5654 posts
2050 upvotes
Hey jaydm, please follow the previous SIG Blu-Ray deal posting templates and include the movie summary and picture, and a review of the blu-ray from highdefdigest please and thank-you.

The previous posters have done this, as have I.
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2007
1008 posts
75 upvotes
My bad, didnt know there was a template.

The sale at amazon, is it that big collectors box? if so thats a great price.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2007
3861 posts
171 upvotes
jaydm wrote: My bad, didnt know there was a template.

Yes it is. It should be around 60% off on Friday. (So $20 or so)
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2008
3215 posts
1264 upvotes
Ajax
i picked this up from columbia house for .49...if I ever recieve my package
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2006
5654 posts
2050 upvotes
jaydm wrote: My bad, didnt know there was a template.

that's cool...thanks for editing your post to include the review! cheers!
Cjohnson202 wrote: i picked this up from columbia house for .49...if I ever recieve my package
yeeeeeeeah good luck with that lol

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2007
3338 posts
602 upvotes
GVR
gsrce wrote: Yes it is. It should be around 60% off on Friday. (So $20 or so)
I think I calculated 60% off to be around $28 or $29, not $20.
Banned
Jan 23, 2009
270 posts
I watched this movie 2x in the theaters and then at least 5 times on DVD. Image
Deal Fanatic
Jan 15, 2004
7631 posts
2175 upvotes
Don't know if it's just me, but I'm having a hard time watching a movie even twice, especially I have some new movies that I've not yet seen. Rather spend time to watch something new. Thus spending anything over $20 on a disc is a waste for me.
Dec 10, 2004
842 posts
103 upvotes
YEG
$10 shipping kills this deal, it actually ends up being cheaper at FS
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2006
5654 posts
2050 upvotes
golden wrote: Don't know if it's just me, but I'm having a hard time watching a movie even twice, especially I have some new movies that I've not yet seen. Rather spend time to watch something new. Thus spending anything over $20 on a disc is a waste for me.
Blu-Ray changes everything for me. I love high def picture and good high def sound design too. I watched my BR Dark Knight on Sunday and WOW. The sound blew me away!! Thoroughly enjoyed it. Gonna do the same for Transformers some time this week too :) , at least go through the action scenes and check out the sound effects and see how glorious the picture looks in HD baby!

Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2007
1008 posts
75 upvotes
Cospa wrote: $10 shipping kills this deal, it actually ends up being cheaper at FS
ya it wouldnt be a good deal from where you're at. Locally yes. Price match at bb or fs. or pick it up at the store.
Jan 17, 2006
959 posts
302 upvotes
Mississauga
Is this the one with the alternate ending?

I boght the DVD just because of that and got home to find out there was not alternate ending on it... :( would have been good to read the back before buying it :rolleyes:
Jan 23, 2005
136 posts
22 upvotes
deezz wrote: Hey jaydm, please follow the previous SIG Blu-Ray deal posting templates and include the movie summary and picture, and a review of the blu-ray from highdefdigest please and thank-you.

The previous posters have done this, as have I.
Normally I wouldn't care, but really, you want this guy to live up to your posting standards? Is this a job now? Please. Flame away.

Thanks for posting the deal jaydm.