• Nov 2nd, 2019 11:43 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 11, 2006
1543 posts
357 upvotes

Simplii 2.8% interest rate for new and existing customers

Deal Link:
For anyone looking to move money from Tangerine. Simplii just posted a public offer for 2.8% until End of April 2020.

No monthly fees. Great rates. As simple as that.™
Speed up your savings with 2.8%
Earn bonus interest on new deposits into your savings account. Offer ends April 30.

Already have a savings account with Simplii?
That's great! Speed up your savings: sign up today to earn bonus interest on new deposits. Call us at 1-866-747-8128.

How do I get bonus interest?

It’s simple: you’ll get bonus interest on all new deposits into any Simplii Financial High Interest Savings Account, Tax-Free Savings Account or RRSP Savings Account. This offer ends April 30, 2020.
FAQS
When will I get the promotional interest? Select to show or hide answer
You’ll get the total from your promotional interest once, in May 2020.

Is there a maximum amount that can qualify for bonus interest? Select to show or hide answer
Promotional interest will not be earned on any new additional balances over $500,000.

How can I check what my account starting balance is? Select to show or hide answer
Your account’s starting balance will be the account’s total closing balance on October 31, 2019.

Can I contribute funds from a RGIC or GIC that has matured? Select to show or hide answer
Yes! The money will count as new funds, as long as the average daily balance in the eligible account during the promotional period is higher than the starting balance.

How does bonus interest work with multiple RRSP accounts? Select to show or hide answer
Each RRSP account (RRSP Savings Account and Daily Interest RRSP Account) is treated as separate. New funds deposited into each account during the promotional period will quality for bonus interest.
Last edited by Shadow Rider on Nov 2nd, 2019 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Share:
1 reply