Expired Hot Deals

[Simplii Financial] Earn up to $200 Bonus for Simplii Financial Chequing

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 11th, 2020 10:41 am
Sep 6, 2009
583 posts
208 upvotes
spy cl wrote: just wondering when did you setup this particular account? recently or long time ago?
have had the account for a long time (PCF days). The account had been inactive for about 7 years until this promo.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2011
1967 posts
188 upvotes
Ottawa
My sister who signed up for the account some time around middle of September 2019. She got a lump sump credit of $200 on January 20, 2020 if anybody is wondering how long it takes.
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2005
1434 posts
173 upvotes
Toronto
masoud100 wrote: My sister who signed up for the account some time around middle of September 2019. She got a lump sump credit of $200 on January 20, 2020 if anybody is wondering how long it takes.
Did you get the bonus ?
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2011
1967 posts
188 upvotes
Ottawa
I did not sign up for Simplii. My sister did and yes she got the $200 as 1 payment and not 2 separate payments.
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2006
1945 posts
251 upvotes
Toronto
Those who promised to get the $125 by Feb. 14 will not be getting it now. It's delayed again till end of Feb. No explanation again. Sending an email for escalation, what else can be done?
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2005
1434 posts
173 upvotes
Toronto
albundy99999999 wrote: Those who promised to get the $125 by Feb. 14 will not be getting it now. It's delayed again till end of Feb. No explanation again. Sending an email for escalation, what else can be done?
lol, yeah right, and then by end of feb, they'll say, delay again by end of march, I got a call from Simplii's manager because I ranked cs poorly after my phone call. got a voice msg survey after the call, I am planning to call on Monday and demand to resolve it and manually credit my account. let's see what happen.
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2006
1945 posts
251 upvotes
Toronto
spy cl wrote: lol, yeah right, and then by end of feb, they'll say, delay again by end of march, I got a call from Simplii's manager because I ranked cs poorly after my phone call. got a voice msg survey after the call, I am planning to call on Monday and demand to resolve it and manually credit my account. let's see what happen.
I agree, that's BS!
Feb 9, 2011
22 posts
48 upvotes
Finally! Received $200 TRANSFER CREDIT TO CURRENT NO FEE CASH REWARD today Feb 25. Opened the account in mid-October under the new client offer.
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2008
1400 posts
295 upvotes
ON
I called yesterday about the $125, and after being on hold for a couple minutes, she said it would be deposited in 1-2 days. I see it deposited yesterday.
May 4, 2008
373 posts
180 upvotes
Toronto
Had to pull teeth to get this done, but finally got the $75 credited by a manager. They were saying my profile was ineligible (whatever that means) after repeatedly saying I didn't qualify as I didn't meet the terms and conditions. Honestly, it's not even about the money, just keep to the terms and conditions that you set.
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2005
1434 posts
173 upvotes
Toronto
This is the worst experience and toughest bonus $ I ever got.
Follow up with them 4 times since jan 31, called the manager, finally got my $200 bonus today.

I dealt and got bonus easily from Tangerine, HSBC, Costal Capital Savings, Zenbanks, Zag bank, Meridian.

It’s just pain in the ass to deal with Simplii! As I have to constantly follow up and call them, CS keep telling me different story... I hope they can improve soon.
Sep 20, 2007
305 posts
148 upvotes
Edmonton
Went on the online chat today. They said they need to send a request to have it manually applied to the account. I should see it in 2 business days.
Aug 26, 2010
2 posts
1 upvote
vancouver
Yeah, so I contacted customer support in Jan and they said it might take until the end of the month. I contacted them in Feb and they said it might take until the end of the month again. Hadn't gotten anything yet, so I contacted them again today and was told I wasn't eligible because I received a promo offer in my chequing account before and "those who have had promotional offers in the past are ineligible." I told them that in the terms it just says "limit of one cash reward per customer per qualifying activity above," and that "activities" are just defined as payroll deposit and automatic bill payments. Never had either of those in the past in this account.

They said that they were escalating it and that I should receive the promo in 2-3 days. We shall seee.