Expired Hot Deals

[Simplii] Get $200 for opening a Simplii chequing account

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 1st, 2019 10:08 pm
Jun 25, 2010
355 posts
46 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Has anyone figured out to send the GMT to your personal account within Canada?
May 1, 2019
120 posts
153 upvotes
Opened in early June, conditions met by August 5th (set up two automatic bill payments, complete two payments for each), no bonus received so far.

Followed up with live chat agent today. Took awhile, but I was at my computer anyways.

I had a live chat transcript from months prior, confirming that the bill payments I intended to set up would meet the eligibility for the promotion. For some reason, it seems the payout was not automatically triggered.

Apparently, "the final payout for this offer was set at Oct. 31"

I guess that's still technically the fourth month after account opening, per the original T&C.

So, in short, if you opened in June, and met conditions, I would follow up if you don't receive payment by the 31st.
May 2, 2009
74 posts
8 upvotes
briand1989 wrote:
Oct 28th, 2019 6:21 pm
Opened in early June, conditions met by August 5th (set up two automatic bill payments, complete two payments for each), no bonus received so far.

Followed up with live chat agent today. Took awhile, but I was at my computer anyways.

I had a live chat transcript from months prior, confirming that the bill payments I intended to set up would meet the eligibility for the promotion. For some reason, it seems the payout was not automatically triggered.

Apparently, "the final payout for this offer was set at Oct. 31"

I guess that's still technically the fourth month after account opening, per the original T&C.

So, in short, if you opened in June, and met conditions, I would follow up if you don't receive payment by the 31st.
Are you saying you got your promotion credit on 28-Oct, after you reached out to a chat agent?
May 1, 2019
120 posts
153 upvotes
julesomar wrote:
Nov 18th, 2019 8:07 pm
Are you saying you got your promotion credit on 28-Oct, after you reached out to a chat agent?
No, at that time, I was expecting to receive the credit on the 31st.

It turns out, I didn't receive it. I followed up with a live chat agent on the 31st, who had me call a supervisor, who then initiated the deposit, which was given within 5 business days of the call. Bit of a pain in the arse, but I got the money.
Nov 21, 2009
383 posts
178 upvotes
Moncton
The wife and I both received our bonuses on November 26th. I did the payroll deposits on my account and she did the PAPs on hers (CT Financial and Rogers).