Simplii Linking To TD LOC

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 15th, 2017 12:04 am
[OP]
Jan 16, 2007
151 posts
48 upvotes

Simplii Linking To TD LOC

Has anyone linked their TD LOC to Simplii (or PC Financial back in the day) for pushing/pulling funds? It's in bill payments so it can be paid that way, but just wondering if it can be linked for pulling from.
10 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2007
1554 posts
201 upvotes
Toronto
Mine is, set it up years ago.

I have never pulled money from it, so no clue on that. I do push money monthly to it regularly.

It does come up as a "To" and "From" option, so I assume pulling is possible.

As an aside, is it simply a convenience thing to pull money (say from TD) to Simplii? Rather than to log into the TD website and push to Simplii from there? I don't think I've ever pulled money. I always log into the originator account to transfer it where it needs to go...
[OP]
Jan 16, 2007
151 posts
48 upvotes
Pretty much just a convenience thing as you say. Do you Interac e-Transfer it over to Simplii?
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2007
1554 posts
201 upvotes
Toronto
joshnet wrote:
Nov 12th, 2017 5:59 pm
Pretty much just a convenience thing as you say. Do you Interac e-Transfer it over to Simplii?
I just use the "Transfer" function from Simplii to TD.
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2007
1554 posts
201 upvotes
Toronto
joshnet wrote:
Nov 12th, 2017 6:06 pm
I meant for TD to Simplii.
Sorry... Maybe I misread... You're asking on the TD LOC side if you can push/pull to Simplii? That I have no clue. On the TD side it's not linked to Simplii as an option (and I never set it up to be).
[OP]
Jan 16, 2007
151 posts
48 upvotes
Right, I was asking within your usage how you end up using your TD LOC - if you move money to Simplii how. Just curious. Since you've stated you linked it fine then that answers my original question.
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2014
2157 posts
314 upvotes
Mississauga
joshnet wrote:
Nov 12th, 2017 6:14 pm
Right, I was asking within your usage how you end up using your TD LOC - if you move money to Simplii how. Just curious. Since you've stated you linked it fine then that answers my original question.
You can link it by mailing void cheque fron td loc to simply.
Oh sada kehra bapu karda black nee, Jehra tere shahir (Toronto), Le lawan flat nee
Banned
Nov 13, 2017
22 posts
6 upvotes
MehtabS wrote:
Nov 12th, 2017 10:57 pm
You can link it by mailing void cheque fron td loc to simply.
What do you write on the VOID cheque when you mail it to them ? I mean besides the big VOID letters across the cheque, do yo write LINK or your Simplii Account/ Customer number in the Memo field ? Do you send instructions with the VOID check for linkage, or they will automatically know that its for linking ?
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2003
2352 posts
819 upvotes
wethenorthca wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 11:51 pm
What do you write on the VOID cheque when you mail it to them ? I mean besides the big VOID letters across the cheque, do yo write LINK or your Simplii Account/ Customer number in the Memo field ? Do you send instructions with the VOID check for linkage, or they will automatically know that its for linking ?
You do not randomly mail a VOID cheque, you first request (online) to add your account with all the account details specified in advance. The VOID cheque is to confirm the account is actually yours.
Loose lips sink ships.
Banned
Nov 13, 2017
22 posts
6 upvotes
McMaggot wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 11:58 pm
You do not randomly mail a VOID cheque, you first request (online) to add your account with all the account details specified in advance. The VOID cheque is to confirm the account is actually yours.
Ok cool. Thanks I will do that first. I am linking my Tangerine account :)