Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Simplii

Simplii High Interest Savings Account 3.15% till June 2019

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 1st, 2019 4:25 pm
Jun 24, 2015
137 posts
108 upvotes
North York, ON
Thanks OP! I didn't get the email or in-app offer. Called them and got through immediately. The service rep was very helpful and everything was complete within a few minutes. It's nice to know I can move from Tangerine now to a good rate before my current 2.5% offer runs out at the end of this month.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 1, 2004
5180 posts
1273 upvotes
Inno wrote: But then the bonus rate only applies to Jan and Feb. You're still not getting it for Nov and Dec.
Why would it only apply to Jan-feb?
Penalty Box
Dec 12, 2014
398 posts
318 upvotes
vancouver, bc
Is it normal to have this many banks asking for your fiat ? Deutsch Bank is apparently doing VERY bad (70% of Germany's GDP is Deutsch Bank). I wonder if Canadian Banks are OK.
Deal Addict
May 3, 2008
3946 posts
2937 upvotes
Markham
Phoenix82 wrote: Thanks OP! I didn't get the email or in-app offer. Called them and got through immediately. The service rep was very helpful and everything was complete within a few minutes. It's nice to know I can move from Tangerine now to a good rate before my current 2.5% offer runs out at the end of this month.
Do they send you any email confirmation you are enrolled ? I did not receive email either but it seems like its open to all ?
Dec 26, 2007
88 posts
34 upvotes
Not sure i like this :

2. Promotional Interest will be paid in March 2019 into a single Eligible Savings Account held by a primary account holder. Promotional Interest will not be paid unless at least one of the primary account holder’s Eligible Savings Accounts is active and in good standing as at February 28, 2019.
Jun 24, 2015
137 posts
108 upvotes
North York, ON
savemoresaveoften wrote: Do they send you any email confirmation you are enrolled ? I did not receive email either but it seems like its open to all ?
I didn't get an email confirmation. After confirming my enrollment, the service rep said the terms and conditions of the offer would be emailed to me sometime this week. It does seem like it's open to all on condition that you enroll via email or app or phone call vs automatically.
Jun 24, 2015
137 posts
108 upvotes
North York, ON
Sumba wrote: Not sure i like this :

2. Promotional Interest will be paid in March 2019 into a single Eligible Savings Account held by a primary account holder. Promotional Interest will not be paid unless at least one of the primary account holder’s Eligible Savings Accounts is active and in good standing as at February 28, 2019.
Yeah it was the same the last time they ran the 3% promo when they changed from PC Financial to Simplii. Tangerine or EQ pays out monthly which is nice, but since I'm using this to stash my emergency fund it's okay for me, YMMV.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2006
9103 posts
4568 upvotes
12 days north of Hop…
Sumba wrote: Not sure i like this :

PCF always paid the bonus interest after the promo period.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 5, 2006
7774 posts
1646 upvotes
Toronto
rahzel wrote: Why would it only apply to Jan-feb?
Because it only applies to new deposits until Feb. 28, as stated in the subject line.
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2003
3174 posts
1083 upvotes
Toronto
I just updated the Simplii app on my iPhone and it says you can now transfer funds between savings and chequing instantly... no more waiting +1 day.

FINALLY.
Feb 22, 2015
190 posts
109 upvotes
Calgary, AB
This is a good transfer my money from HSBC after November 15.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2006
9103 posts
4568 upvotes
12 days north of Hop…
marcsterr wrote: I just updated the Simplii app on my iPhone and it says you can now transfer funds between savings and chequing instantly... no more waiting +1 day.

FINALLY.
They're still doing the "transfer to other banks disappears if it's scheduled for tomorrow" thing though. That annoyed me and I end up double booking transaction sometimes.
Mar 1, 2010
890 posts
227 upvotes
I have both chequing and high saving account. but i can only move my money into my chequing account first and then transfer into my high saving account. am i eligible for this prom?
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2005
2370 posts
717 upvotes
Toronto
Glad I didn't open RBC account, as I know prime would gone up again so we will see better promotion than 3%

I don't have time to call Simpii, send them an email to see if they can enroll by that way, thanks, OP!!!
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2002
3571 posts
2935 upvotes
GTA
Wpegger wrote: May be this deal is not for you...
How can you say that to THE "red" "flag" "deals" "guy" ?!?! Blasphemy
Dec 17, 2015
458 posts
156 upvotes
Burlington
mech9t5 wrote: Luckily my Simplii account has $0.01 between both chqing and savings
You’re more gracious than I am.
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2005
2370 posts
717 upvotes
Toronto
LOL Simplii is very behind.. so they can't enroll me through email, i said this is the email i have on file and they can call me to verify info, but they are not willing to do that.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)