Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Simplii

Simplii up to $200 fall chequing campaign new and existing customers

• Last Updated:
  • May 14th, 2020 7:08 am
Dec 23, 2012
10 posts
39 upvotes
Vancouver
Getting the run-around from them via chat. Told 3 weeks ago that they would pay me and it was just a technical glitch. Today they say I'm not eligible because I previously participated in this promo, which is entirely false. Simplii - no, Difficultlii - yes.
Apr 23, 2009
692 posts
184 upvotes
GTA
My dp: On 3/2/20, I chatted again, and was told that at the end of Feb the deposit should go in, but the process takes 1 to 2 business days, so wait until the next day. Assured that there are no more delays. Was told a chat cannot be transferred to a manager. Suggested to call and speak to a manager if I wish, but I don’t enjoy on hold, repeat story, etc., so did not call.

I chatted again on 3/3/20. Again I pasted the info that on [date] I was told by [chat agent name] that I met all the requirements for the bonus. After ~20 min (?) of review the agent agreed to email a manager, who would review my case and contact me within 2 business days. Less than 24 hours after the chat a manager called, stating the $125 would be deposited in ~ 3 to 5 business days.

So if you hate calling chat is an option and ask the CSR to review your case, then ask the CSR to email a manager to escalate. If the first CSR would not review your case (like in my 3/2/20 chat), you can try another agent.
Nov 18, 2008
523 posts
218 upvotes
Toronto
Was missing the $125, finally got around to calling them. Took about 10 minutes on hold, initially agent said I wasn't eligible. He spoke to manager, got it 3 hours later.
Dec 21, 2018
61 posts
35 upvotes
Did anyone who received the $75 use PayTM and PayPal as PADs?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)